Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Democrat Says All Military Veterans are Mentally Ill

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Democrat Says All Military Veterans are Mentally Ill

Democrat Says All Military Veterans are Mentally Ill

By Onan Coca / 29 January 2014

Our own witty and talented Stephen Bowers sent in this email conversation about California Democrat Dianne Feinstein’s disgusting quote about why veterans shouldn’t enjoy the rights that we do. He also added the great response from Los Angeles Times Columnist Burt Prelutsky. It’s important that we keep reminding people about all of the anti-freedom ideas and programs that the Democrats push every day – at the very least to say we told you so when the Democrats actually finish “fundamentally changing America.”

Quote of the day by Dianne Feinstein..........

Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."
    Yep, - she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee...
    and the quote below from the LA Times is priceless. Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.

Kurt Nimmo: "Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays about in a vain attempt to save her anti-firearms bill."

Quote of the Day from the Los Angeles Times:

"Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office.
    I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close.
    When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we're Number One.
    There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi,
    they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth'.

The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab.
    You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."

Columnist Burt Prelutsky,
    Los Angeles Times
    Now, some disagree that that is actually what Feinstein said. But you can watch her spew her anti-vet, anti-gun rhetoric here... it sure sounds like she is saying "since we can't know for sure which vets have PTSD - they should all lose their 2nd Amendment rights."

It's just another example of Democrats trying to chip away at our Constitutionally Guaranteed Freedoms.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/4382/democrat...arD8KOzHOoF.99

http://eaglerising.com/4382/democrat...-mentally-ill/
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

So that would mean the commander in chief ie Obunghole-who sends the men and women out to become veterans should be solely responsible and accountable......
    Keep the change-I just want my Country back!!!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

if it wern't for the vets there wouldn't be no skank-whores in office because our enemies would not tolerate such loud mouths to hold office or even suffer them to live--

i'm pretty sure tango and al-quaida would find a place for their bones --just to name a few.

Feedback Score

I'm a vet and I'm crazy. Crazy in love with my country my freedom and my family. But I think she just be Looney tune nuts.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

If the vets were really as crazy and unsafe as she seems to think, one or more of them would have already taken her and her ilk out of the gene pool. It's the fact that they are sane, moral, law abiding citizens that she is even still around.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Their scared guys, scared..

Nappy and crew are on a major purge of our Military.. From Generals to Admirals who dare to not think his way, or God forbid, not bow to him and his crew. Their gone..

Now this:
    Retirement healthcare, basic allowance for housing, cost-of-living adjustments, civilian pensions and pay increases may all be on the chopping block for Veterans..
    http://www.jdnews.com/news/military/...aries-1.247276

Like Stalin after WWII. Among the estimated 25 million of his own people he killed, yes your reading that number correctly.. Most all the great Generals who led Russia to victory against Germany, he offed them.. Stalin wanted no, 0 competition for his leadership..
    Our Military Troops have access to the news, they can read. Every day he is putting the screws to them, their used objects to be discarded.. Worse yet, their trained used objects.
    He keeps pushing them, they may just push back.. Those guns gotta go..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Sooo... Does that mean all the Secret Service Agents who come from a military background should be sh*t canned immediately?
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gunco Member 2241
    NRA Life Member

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

In all honestly I think She is mentally unbalanced.

Id love to know exactly what counseling an mental health treatment she had following the Mayor Mosconi killing that got here into office . I think she has a unnatural fear of guns caused by the trauma she suffered when she found those people dead. I honestly feel it affects her ability to do her Job . I feel she likely has a form of stress disorder herself . Seems her only goal in life it take away guns from every one .

The truth is more people died from aids spread from the San Francisco Gay bath houses she could not get shut down on here watch than will be killed with gun in the next 100 years . Those places should have been quarantined an shut down the minute they knew there was a issue not 4 years later . The faliure to do so liley cost Millions there lives down the road . Back then she was anti gay also now she loves the gay vote .

I honestly feel she needs to see a mental health expert .

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

are you really surprised and do you honestly think she is alone in this rhetoric
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.