Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: my mom signed the 4473 forms for my first 45...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Things have changed a lot, now you would lose your firearms rights for this.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

It just sounded odd the way it was worded to me . Not trying to bust your balls .

I cant let my son hunt with a hand gun in WI until he is 18 unfortunately . I got a pellet gun when I was 5 from Grandpa for Xmass ( Crossman 760 powermaster wish I still had it ) a 22 lr when I was about 10 for getting out of the 6th grade . A Ithica M37 20 guage when I was 12 for my birthday an a 30-06 when I was 12 an half for Xmass an I bought a my first pistol the day I turned 21 an could legally buy one in California . My son has his choice of lots of different rifles an shot guns to hunt with LOL . He is responsible an safe likey more so than a lot of a adults I hunt wioth an see at the range .

Feedback Score

Thank you biggun. Mom (rip) legally purchased that 45 and gave it to me for Christmas. Nonono would we have broken the laws of our state. You're in California? I can understand where the confusion about the laws would come in.I truly feel for the beaurocracy you gotta deal with. This part of Virginia is pretty cool. The closer you get to D.C. tho...welcome to obama world!

Feedback Score

Sorry biggun you're in WI.Virginia is pretty cool open carry with shall issue carry permits.I was one of if not the first to get one in the town I lived in at the time cause I applied before the ruling had been passed. What a great feeling!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Im from Northern CA moved to WI when I was 30 or so . WI has open carry an now concealed carry the last tewo years .

when I was In high school in CA we used to leave rifles in the gun racks in our trucks in the 80,s . I used to buy my Shot gun across the handel bars of my bicycle an ride to the rail road tracks to phesant hunt when I was 14 .

I recall shown my A5 browning the the principal an comparing it to his in ther parking lot before class .

we used to get 4 guys in a 70s chevy pick up cap an haver 5 or six guns between us in racks an on the floor an drive through twon hit the free way an drive 200 miles an never have a issue .

I miss having a gun rack an a gun in it . It used to be normal to see an nobody freaked out .

Things started getting really screwed up when Mayor moscone was killed an then the mcdonalds shooting an suddenly everyone was anti gun .

Feedback Score

Biggun the most crap I got from local leo's was your 45 doesn't have as many rounds as my 9mm! That was then tho.

Feedback Score

Yea stalker. I got that krap back in the day too. I asked them if they were planning on missing alot. It looks as though they do.
    Hunter

Feedback Score

And then they would say sure I would shoot a deer with my 9!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.