Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: is the "knock out game" still being done?

Feedback Score

Ah, 4th.

You made me smile.

Hey PM me. Along about April I'm going to have the Cambodia wanderlust.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

That crap has been going on since I was a kid growing-up in good old Philly, PA in the 1950-60s. The PC media is just covering it up.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

This "Knock Out" game? is doing more to divide the races than segregation ever did. Even Mke Tyson, who liked to slap people in the face for asking for his autograph while he was drunk said "This sheeeet got to stop. They hit me, I might not go down."
    Yup 20 foot perimeter.. Egg Plant comes within 20 feet, my hand goes on my gun.. F#$K them, I don't care how long this faggot game has been going on and just coming to light.. I am too old for that sheeeet..
    Not talking computer tough. But they better make sure I am out, or their going to be picking lead out of their mother frigging stupid brains..
    How friggen stupid can these friggen animals get? Any comments from Jessie and Al yet?
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

What is 'Fe Fie Foe--Fee Fie Foe Foe'?
    Mike Tyson's phone number. Nyuk Nyuk

What do we need a statement from Sharpton and Jackson? I have a harder time unnertanin' dem den da feral yewts.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i think obongo is trying to make this "game " legal as long as it it a black on white thing-- illegal if it is the other way round--

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

here you go
    A teen playing the "Knockout Game" in Lansing, Michigan unwittingly targeted a concealed carry permit holder and was shot twice. He survived and is now in jail.
    As Breitbart News previously reported, the "Knockout Game" thrives in areas where victims are unarmed. In the "game," teens approach a stranger on the sidewalk or in an alley and punch the stranger in an attempt to knock him or her out. A punch that results in a knockout scores one point.
    WILX in Lansing reported that teenager Marvell Weaver, who is black, tried to knock out a father who was standing at a bus stop waiting for his daughter to arrive. Instead of simply punching the father, Weaver tried a variation on the "game" by trying to taze the man. The taser malfunctioned, and the father pulled a .40 cal handgun and shot the teenager twice.
    Weaver admits to previously knocking out six or seven people on other days before targeting the man who shot him. He said being shot by the father at the bus stop was "a lesson learned."
    Weaver is now serving one year in jail.
    Follow AWR Hawkins on Twitter @AWRHawkins.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    here you go

only one year? that means he'll be out in weeks!

he should have got 25 years no parole for just being so fricking stupid---

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

only one year? that means he'll be out in weeks!
    yep thats all he got an he will e out non good behavior in weeks as you stated . next time he will kill some one .

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Yes there was a guy that shoot someone, I never heard anymore about it.
    And as mentioned this issue got brushed to the side fairly quickly when all the videos where showing blacks doing it to every other race but their own.

they blindside them or sucker punch them
    That's the only way they know how to fight too
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.