Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: is the "knock out game" still being done?

Feedback Score

Default is the "knock out game" still being done?

And has anyone responded to being attacked? Living where we do helps but my wife still works in town.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

oh its still in play..

the big factor is the pussy's always pick someone who cant/wont be able to defend themselves...

hence "KNOCKOUT".. its hard to fight back if your unconscious.

the only way they ever target someone who can/will defend themselves is if they blindside them or sucker punch them.

look at all these news reports.. old men, women, handicapped folks... nerds, geeks or wimps.

how often do they come up & take a swing at someone they arent 100% positive they can take?

as someone who's been hit on multiple occasions & isnt afraid to have his ass kicked.... it just pisses me off to no end that they target the people they do...

yesterday they popped an 82 year old cancer patient in front of the local hospital!

since it was cold/snowing they had on hoodies and ran up the sidewalk and just decked the old dude... right on security camera.. couldnt get a face id for the hoods, bad weather..

yeah "they hard" alright...

& people cant figure out why your supposed to always be suspicious of EVERYONE?
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score

I love to play that game pretending to be a victim.

The thugs do that in Baltimore a lot. The papers never report it because ..RACISM and all. I was just there but didn't go out much.

Last time I was there I went down to the inner harbor. Ma told me told me don't go down there, its a war zone.

I was packing illegally in Nazi MD as I am prone to do, so I went down to see the sights.

Well along came the gang-banger bro squad.

I guess I gave them "the look" and they kept on trucking.

I would have liked the expected sucker punch, but we can't always have our wants now can we?

Takes the game to a new level.

The cops won't even acknowledge old people being being knocked out , seriously injured and or killed by thugs.

But I bet the inner harbor littered with dead thugs would bring out the gestapo and black helicopters in full force.

What do you guys think?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

I havent heard much from it since the one white guy suposedly got charged with a hate crime by the DOJ when he did it to a black guy. not sure on that, just what i recall reading/hearing. I think its no longer being reported because it portrays gangbangers in a bad light, and their skin color obviously. ugh.

Feedback Score

The major PC press don't report it. But God forbid some democrat wacko in some backwater town does something stupid with a gun its national news. I guess that's their agenda.

The knockout game is going on still, big time. But you can find it in some of the local papers if you look.

National coverage..zero , nada, Ling (Chinese for none).

Feedback Score

Ling! Heard that one a time or two.respect the meaning.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

It's about time for a Charles Bronson type to stir things up. Level the playing field a little bit.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Some were a guy did pull an concealed carry gun an shoot one of those idiots I thought . ???????????????????

The media reporting it gives it life .

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I think some old guy shot a ass bag trying to do that to him here in Vt back a while ago,,in Barre I think it was. Shot the guy in the hip with his WW11 45 bring back,,,it dropped him in his tracks according to a witness. The old guy just ducked and rolled away and fired all in one motion. I guess his WW11 Army combat experience never went away,and good for him too, I'd say. He got his gun back too.

Hummmm, wait,,,that's the same place the fun show is at this week end,,,,,lets see,,,, which heater am I going to carry,,,,

maybe the 6906 or the Bersa, both carry nice in and out of the car and are fast handling,,yup one of those will be "the gun of the day" !! Damn I hate to have to make all these choices,,,,

Maybe I'll take 2,, maybe EVEN 3, ya the 380 in a cross draw or ankle holster, the 9 in the high rise rig and a North American revolver in a knife sheath,maybe EVEN,,,,,4, my Colt 22 short derringer in my watch pocket ,lets see what else could I comfortably carry,, Oh ya, my snake eye 22 lr 2 shot derringer in my back pocket ,,,lets see what else,,,??? I could wear a vest and put one of my other derringers in the inside pocket too,,, Oh ya,,,ect,, ect

No,,,Just Kidding guys,,,,one will do just fine,,,

but it sure is nice to have that option here in Vt still, Isn't it? Oh Ya,,

reloading is for pussy's anyhow, we just grab another gun here!!!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I have a 20 foot zone.. Ah boon Dons come within 20 feet of me, my hand goes on my gun.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.