Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Some fun tips if you own a dog...

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    What is Moses exactly, he obviously has lot's of GSD, is he pure bred ?

It's good to have a dog that looks out for you, especially one that's big and strong.
    Moses is a pure long haired shepherd. He's the biggest shepherd I've aver seen.
    I took him in for shots last week and he's 115lbs and it not fat. He's just that damn big.
    HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by gwailo View Post
    Moses is a pure long haired shepherd. He's the biggest shepherd I've aver seen.
    I took him in for shots last week and he's 115lbs and it not fat. He's just that damn big.
    How do you weigh him ?

I don't know how heavy Sten is, all I know is that he is too heavy to pick up.

Feedback Score

How do you weigh him ?

I don't know how heavy Sten is, all I know is that he is too heavy to pick up.
    They have a scale he walks up on at the local vet and it tells his weight.
    The vet weighs him every time he comes in for his appointments. Twice a year.

This is a video of Moses from 2 years ago. We used to use a treadmill when the weather was bad outside.
    HART SYSTEMS
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score

Moses looks a little bit heavy : )

Here's a pic of Sten taken today. As to what he what he weighs ,your guess is probably better than mine.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Good tips Bellson, and you're definitely not a sap. A good dog can be the best friend you EVER have in your life. As mentioned before, unconditional love. We are truly not worthy of their affection, but I certainly try to be.
    My mum said to me just before she died that dogs are much nicer than people, I think she might have been right.

Best to get a X bred dog if you can, they seem to be healthier than the pure breeds.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

If you're a sap then I'm one as well. My three dogs are a very important part of my life. All are rescues. Ozzy, the beagle-basset was on his last day at the pound. Suchka is a blue heeler-beagle bitch that is very protective of me. She rules over the other two like some kinda doggie hitler. Cloe is a sweet little beagle-terrior+? that someone had dumped and was starving. We fattened her up and the plan was to find her a home, but I couldn't let her go. Best part of my day is being greeted at home by my wife. A close second is being greeted by my "buddies".
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by mtdew View Post
    If you're a sap then I'm one as well. My three dogs are a very important part of my life. All are rescues. Ozzy, the beagle-basset was on his last day at the pound. Suchka is a blue heeler-beagle bitch that is very protective of me. She rules over the other two like some kinda doggie hitler. Cloe is a sweet little beagle-terrior+? that someone had dumped and was starving. We fattened her up and the plan was to find her a home, but I couldn't let her go. Best part of my day is being greeted at home by my wife. A close second is being greeted by my "buddies".
    What no pics ?

Here's my house dog Slob. She likes cats

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I'm sorry to hear about Ms. Kennsington, but glad to hear things are working out.

I know what it's like when you have a dog or cat that is a family member and not just a pet, which sometimes people never get to experience this no matter how many pets they have in their life.
    I haven't had a dog in my life for some time, guess I don't want to let go of the one I had. A German Shepherd I got when he was about year old and sadly a guard dog failure, the trainer didn't feel he was aggressive enough to continue training, but he had more then enough training to take care of a home and still was friendly to people that were friends of the family and almost any kid.

But anyone that has a four legged family member (dog, cat or whatever) knows what it's like.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Moses looks a little bit heavy : )

Here's a pic of Sten taken today. As to what he what he weighs ,your guess is probably better than mine.

Sten doesn't look happy being held up.

You think Moses is too heavy? He has a lot of hair. Like I said, he's the biggest shepherd I've ever seen.
    He's 1/3 taller than the local police shepherds. (I just took this pic.)

HART SYSTEMS

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by gwailo View Post
    Sten doesn't look happy being held up.

You think Moses is too heavy? He has a lot of hair. Like I said, he's the biggest shepherd I've ever seen.
    He's 1/3 taller than the local police shepherds. (I just took this pic.)
    I think he looks a bit overweight. It's a job to judge his height without something to compare him with. Sten is bigger than any German Shepherd that I have seen as well, which is odd considering that Malinois are quite a bit smaller than German Shepherds.

PS, does Moses sleep in the snow ? Sten has a choice but prefers the snow to his bed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.