Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Some fun tips if you own a dog...

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    I think he looks a bit overweight. It's a job to judge his height without something to compare him with. Sten is bigger than any German Shepherd that I have seen as well, which is odd considering that Malinois are quite a bit smaller than German Shepherds.

PS, does Moses sleep in the snow ? Sten has a choice but prefers the snow to his bed.
    Moses would sleep in the snow if I let him.
    I try to keep him dry. He stinks when wet. lol
    HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by gwailo View Post
    Moses would sleep in the snow if I let him.
    I try to keep him dry. He stinks when wet. lol
    Snow is not wet up here till the thaw.

Just got back from his evening walk, he loves it. A little while ago he was attacked by a Shitsu thing, he liked that a lot.
    Truth is everyone around here hates him, they think he is vicious because he lunges at people, but he just wants to play with them .

Feedback Score

Beautiful dog Mick. Bet he's glad you didn't name him sterling patchett 9mm!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

My critters are family too,,just Way To Much ,,personality to be otherwise,,here's my crew,,Shortround (the black one) and a big lover, Jasmine,the short tank on her bed and the testy-est ankle biter one, and Dozer the bigger one who will take you're arm off if you're a stranger. There all brothers and sisters and I had the mom too, who I had to put down due to a ovarian cancer,,that was a tough one ,,for sure. Still miss her and the others still respond to her name when I mention her. There a Shepard/chow cross. Bet ya can't tell by looking at Jasmine??

Sadly they all play me like a fiddle,,and they sure know how to get there way with me and the boy!!! But don't they all,,don't kid yourself,,

HA!!!,,,we think we have them trained,,,,NOT EVEN,, they've got ,US TRAINED!!! Damn critters anyhow,,,,worse than kids.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some fun tips if you own a dog...-006.jpg  

Some fun tips if you own a dog...-025.jpg  

Some fun tips if you own a dog...-hartford-car-show-cruise-027.jpg  

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    There a Shepard/chow cross. Bet ya can't tell by looking at Jasmine??
    That's the first Shepherd/Chow crosses I have seen, they look tough ! I grew up with Chows,they make great guard dogs.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Yes they do Mick, sometimes a bit to much so, though. Shortround is quite the opposite ,,she's just a little lover. And man oh man are chows and shepherds ever smart, at least these guys sure are. You can't get away with anything around here,,,,,with these guys.

We even started spelling things they enjoy,,like "snickities" or "snack", ride, ect, and they've got us pegged on those now too! Like I said,,ya just can't get away with anything around here !!!!

There just furry humans I think!

BTW, the "twa" here, stands for Talks With Animals, the name my Abanaki ,Great Great Grandmother gave me when I was just a little kid. It's fits too, even ugly animals love me and most people can't believe how there pets will come to me, even if there the most standoffish critters you've ever seen,even wild critters come to me sometimes. I guess she was right.

Feedback Score

My pooh bear (named by youngest son at 6) had a dad that was half chow/half Rottweiler. Mom was a coyote. Most loving protective girl I ever saw. Went to pick up my wife from work one evening and when we came down our 1/2 mile drive she was laying there looking down the road for us.She passed away before we got home.She had a great life but I still cried and that's something I rarely do. Miss her.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    BTW, the "twa" here, stands for Talks With Animals
    My son is a bit like that, only with birds.

Gutso on a Canada goose.

Last edited by Mick; 02-12-2014 at 01:05 AM.

Feedback Score

Damn, I thought it was just me. I miss the four-legged friends I've lost more than most of the two-legged. My wife says I'm a cold-hearted basturd, but everyone with a problem, money, girlfriend or car-won't-start comes to see me.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    What no pics ?

Here's my house dog Slob. She likes cats

Here you are, Mick. left to right-Ozzie, Suchka, and Cloe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some fun tips if you own a dog...-0213140642a.jpg  

"NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.