Thread: Power Plant Attack: “Most Significant Incident of Domestic Terrorism"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Power Plant Attack: “Most Significant Incident of Domestic Terrorism"

Report: Power Plant Attack: “Most Significant Incident of Domestic Terrorism Involving the Grid That Has Ever Occurred”

shtfplan.com / Mac Slavo / February 6th, 2014

Chances are you didn’t hear about it when it happened or the investigation that followed. Last April just outside of San Jose, California the grid system came under direct attack.

Investigators have yet to identify any suspects, but the attack seems to have been well planned. First, someone accessed an underground vault housing fiber optic telephone cables and cut off communications to a large PG&E Substation.

Then, for 19 minutes, someone opened fire from long-range.

The sniper apparently utilized 7.62x39mm rounds, such as those used in an AK-47, to target the oil-driven cooling systems for 17 large transformers. The shell casings found at the scene had been wiped clean of fingerprints. According to Newsmax none of the transformers exploded, but the damage was significant enough for PG&E to force their electricity feeds to reroute through another station in an effort to prevent a widespread blackout.

As of yet police and the Federal Bureau of Investigation have no leads. The evidence suggests any number of scenarios with the highest likelihood being a coordinated attack involving a team. But because of its simplicity it’s possible that the attack could have been orchestrated by a lone individual.

READ MORE
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

This was a single person attack, with a Keystone Cop response. There have been other incidents in San Jose and the surrounding areas.

Whoever is doing this, I believe the following to be true:

1. Lone Wolf. That is why there is not a whisper...The Lone Wolf can hide without fear.
    2. That person knows technology, and understands how to use small arms to greatest effect on otherwise tough equipment.
    3. He is toying with the authorities. Otherwise, he would have used something a bit more powerful firearms wise.
    4. He is planning something larger. He seems to be evolving from simple Telecom sabotage to electric transmission and distribution.
    5. He is not a former utility guy. I reserve my reasons for suggesting this.
    6. If this guy does recruit others to his cause, I shudder to think what they might achieve here in Kalifornia.

Just my $0.02
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Is this the same one as here 'Military-Style' Raid on California Power Station Spooks U.S. or have more than one act occurred?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I think this has been discussed an I gave a response about how vulnerable all of our stuff is .

I have sat on top of mountains In California with millions of dollars of communications equipment you could literally lay your hands on an no one around for miles .

Of course the media will advertise how easy it is to shoot a transformer so every wack job can try it .

I dont recall the phone lines being gut before hand but I doubt tis is some terrorist plot Its likely some idiot shooting at transformers things it fun . why there is not securtity cameras on this stuff is beyond me.

What is scary is how easy it is for any one to do thiis stuff. Thinkif reall terrorists decided to do some thing.

we have all this DHS BS an yet were is all the attacks ? seems if there were so determined to do any thing it would be a daily occurrence they would have millions of targets . .

Feedback Score

I must have missed the first post on this when I was down and out with the flu. I've always noticed that the electrical grid is vunerable. But you could never protect it all either. It irks me that we are still using 100+ year old technoligy to move electricity.
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

I have read several articles on this incident, and most claim that it's a "lone wolf", but one that I read last night, and I'm not sure where, said that there was video, and it was an entire "team" of snipers. Not sure if that's fact, or speculation.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i suspect a lone idiot--

we had a number of attacks out here , including the knocking down of towers , arson, sabotage and so on --they had the feds out poking around-- turns out it was a former employee that was off his medications.

no doubt the grids are sitting ducks. one day when there is a attack in force by some terrorist that know even a little something --were going to have black outs running coast to coast.

to me these attacks by idiots and nare-do-wells just proves there is not a real TOE al-quaida or other terrorist group operating in the USA. and all those billions thir wasting yearly on the NSA is just going into some washington DC insiders pockets.

if there really was a terror outfit attacking the grids we would all know it by now-- we just have a few home grown wack-jobs to fart around and keep the feds in thir jobs.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Allot of greenie wackos around the SF area.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Remember a few years ago that Earth First tried to destroy some transmission lines in Arizona and California?

http://news.google.com/newspapers?ni...&pg=6577,15615
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.