Thread: Snow Blower

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Its cool an an all byt its got about 250 hP more than it need to run the actual blower an the blower dosent look like its heavy duty enought to handel the power of the engine . He be screwed if he treiod to go along side my house ion the side hill I have as it would tipt he 600 pound thing through he wall . LOL

I thing is cool an He did some good work but its way over kill an If it dies he better be ready to fix it were it sits because your not dragging it back the the garage . LOL

fiking sow plowers in -15 weather in the snow really suck better to be able to drtag it back the the shop when it breaks .

I like the tracks. Id love to see a 40 HP version .

Feedback Score

Ah yes. TIM 'THE TOOL MAN' TAYLOR
    Man, Canada is screwed up. They can own a killing machine like this but an airgun over 500fps has to be registered.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_02 View Post
    Ah yes. TIM 'THE TOOL MAN' TAYLOR
    Man, Canada is screwed up. They can own a killing machine like this but an airgun over 500fps has to be registered.
    Hunter
    I found that out after buying a Crosman 2289 last Oct and joining GTA airgun forum. A month later I got a Crosman 2400KT in .22.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

That's funny
    But he could do the same thing with a 12hp Gravely, and in the summer you put on the mowing deck and cut your grass with the same machine.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Wink

FARGO MAN ARRESTED FOR CLEARING SNOW WITH FLAMETHROWER - See more at: http://neighborshame.com/fargo-man-a....jYLGlaGz.dpuf

Real Mans snow clearer..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Snow Blower-flamethrowing-snow-story.jpg  

"Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.