Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mintchip = registration

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Glad we agree man!btw if they didn't have what I wanted I wouldn't have a reason to trade.
    Last edited by stalker1; 02-11-2014 at 02:17 AM. Reason: cause

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Yeah I truly believe that it will come down to that. No RFID chip=No Service. The barter system will work for some things, but stuff like fuel, electric bill, etc.... will still require the chip.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Ya know how today you get your wallet stolen? Chips can be cut out almost as easy...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

As long as your computer can crash and the bank can screw up your statement people will want a tangible way of knowing what's going on in their world.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Glad we agree man!btw if they didn't have what I wanted I wouldn't have a reason to trade.
    What if they had what you wanted, but did not want what you had to trade ?

Barter is inefficient . Gold and silver are good alternatives. Both have been around for much longer than fiat currencies and are still recognized as a store of value.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    What if they had what you wanted, but did not want what you had to trade ?
    A couple months ago I found 'for barter' a rolling chassis w/complete drive train that the guy wanted to trade for a '80s or '90s Honda. Wouldn't take money. (???) A mechanic buddy of mine had a '97 750 Honda that he sold to me for $100 plus the use of my TJ to take his wife for a ride south of Tamiami Trail.
    So for $100 I've got stuff with a scrap value of $700 and a value to me of over $2000.
    All you've got to do is make it work.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Mick I'm sorry but I don't get your point. Silver gold 22lr deer meat what ever. Elaborate please. A dollars worth of dimes or the ability to feed your family. Its cool we all have our opinions.no problem here.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Mick I'm sorry but I don't get your point. Silver gold 22lr deer meat what ever. Elaborate please. A dollars worth of dimes or the ability to feed your family. Its cool we all have our opinions.no problem here.
    My point is that trade is only possible if both parties want what the other has to trade, and it does not always work even then. If you have only have a cow to spare and you want a loaf of bread I don't think you would be happy doing a trade.

Real money with intrinsic value is the solution.

I'm what most people would call a prepper. I have a store of food, guns and ammo, and precious metals etc. I consider the above as insurance, and in the best interests of my dependents.
    Last edited by Mick; 02-12-2014 at 03:18 AM.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    My point is that trade is only possible if both parties want what the other has to trade, and it does not always work even then. If you have only have a cow to spare and you want a loaf of bread I don't think you would be happy doing a trade.

Real money with intrinsic value is the solution.

I'm what most people would call a prepper. I have a store of food, guns and ammo, and precious metals etc. I consider the above as insurance, and in the best interests of my dependents.

There is no real money anymore Mick. It's all fiat money. Glad you have some gold and silver and some firearms to keep it during the soon to come "burnnig times"

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

hell this chip makes taxation even more easy for the communists-- they can just type in we need another 23% and skim that off your rfid every time you walk past a cash register !!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.