Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Mintchip = registration

TRX
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

A friend of mine says, "cash will always be around as long as there are politicians to bribe."

However, I've run into businesses that don't take cash. Feral Express drivers don't, nor does the local Feral Express terminal. The local State Farm office does, but they had to send someone out to the bank to make $15 in change when I paid my policy. And, famously, the US Internal Revenue Service doesn't take cash. Neither does ITAR, by the way.

Actually, ITAR goes the extra mile - they not only don't accept cash, they don't accept the US Postal Service either. Any documents you send to them have to go by private courier.
    Perge, scelus, mihi diem perficias.

Feedback Score

Smile

Mick I read everything Mel tappan wrote. We agree more than you think.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Mick I read everything Mel tappan wrote. We agree more than you think.
    I had never heard of Mel Tappan until now. I found him on Wikipedia.

Feedback Score

Classic prepped. Prolific writer. Hope you find something useful in his writings. Thanks now I feel my age. ..again. check him out Mick cool stuff for it's time.he even had a column in guns and ammo in the day.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I'd gone to some chain type restaurant after a car show one evening on the way home with another couple and when I went to pay the bill they said they didn't take cash, only cards. After a bunch of BS and a long discussion. I just said fine,,you won't accept my cash, I'll just have to leave then, sense I don't use a card of any type and don't have one, and you won't accept my ,,,legal tender.

All of a sudden they decided to take my cash after the local PD showed up after I called them sense they wouldn't let us leave and I'd made an issue of it and refused to let the other couple pay with there card. Of course when I did pay,,,,I used the largest possible denomination bills I could possibly find in my wallet just to fuck with them even more after there rudeness. They had to go to the convenience store across the street for change,,,,,take that,,,, you ass bags,,,,,that'll teach ya!!!!

It was a Chili's, or something like that, or one of those steak places,,I don't remember right now, but there food sucked anyhow and I even picked up the $25 tip I'd planed on leaving before this all started.

I don't need or want no stinking card, I use cash and what I spend my money on and my personal info is my business, not anyone else's.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.