Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: finally! they're calling for a foot and a half of snow.not ice for once. ..

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Lobster bisque for Valentine's with my wife.types or brands? Beaujolais southern France.not a cabernet drinker.Riesling yes.no new York but a lot of California and Australian lately. Odd European can cost less a lot of the time. Crap hunter or 4th sees this.LOL! I can order a beer in 4 languages counting southern tho.hope you and bride enjoyed the 14th.
    I like wine, for me it can be anything from sweet to dry - depends on what food it is paired with. I've done a few winery tours in Virginia when we went to Massanutten back in 2011 (it was our vacation after moving back stateside). Don't worry, I think 4th would drink wine if there was no beer around.
    As for Valentines - - thanks, we did. I took my wife to Texas Roadhouse for supper. We beat the crowds by getting there around 1600. We got seated right away. $27 wasn't bad for an appetizer, our meals, and a coca-cola and sweet tea. My wife had steak and I had the chopped steak called Road Kill, lol. When we left the restaurant there were about 30 people waiting for tables to become available. If it wasn't snowing I would have grilled at home instead (I did grill Tuesday and got some weird stares from some of the neighbors, lol).
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Smile

One exception to New York state is bully hill vineyards in the finger lakes. Names like barnyard red.all natural and local growers with no tannins. Old hippie quadriplegic from car accident. Paints the original pic of the label with a brush in his teeth. Wasn't available here in the 90's so my wife rented a van and stocked up.then Connie decided she had never been to NYC so we drove across the state for a day.grabbed my camera bag and checking it out I felt a freaking pistol which was legal in Virginia. The.. off subject, sorry. Check bully hill in N.Y. chateaux morrisettein Virginia more a yuppie over priced thing.My wife and i went.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Here is my jeep extraction vehicle. Its just enough to keep the drive plowed an get me around on the bad days . It also gets 25 MPG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails finally! they're calling for a foot and a half of snow.not ice for once. ..-get-attachment-40-.jpg  

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

1biggun - that looks like a good winter vehicle.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

1biggun could have used you! After digging the jeep and woodpile where we could see em it took a six wheel drive with chains to clear the drive way. DOT still left five feet of snow on the highway. Got beer!LOL cheap convenience store beer but. ..

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Sniper I didn't order a six wheel all drive with chains all the way around up here.you bending space in a continuum again?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I can only move so much snow but if I stay on top of things it works out pretty well . I leave the plow on all winter it only weights about 100 pounds . It does give over heating issues if I raise it up much . It will out do any atv or UTV an its street legal. the blow is off a John deer gator UTV an lifts with a ATV winch

I had the cable break coming home from the bar last winter an had to run it on the ground for about 15 miles to get home in the snow. LOL I have a safety chain now for hwy use.

the dan thing has about a 65 MOH top speed as it only has 50 HP . Its getting a Geo traker motor one of these days an rear locking differential.
    MY dad has one with a injected tracker motor , transfer case gears , 29" tired an a 2" lift his has double the HO an will run Hwy speeds no problem.

Id love a cj5 or simualr with a v6 an a hard top an plow

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Sniper I didn't order a six wheel all drive with chains all the way around up here.you bending space in a continuum again?
    I'm always trying - figured it will be useful.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

1biggun wish my jeep had a hard top and a blade.I think the 4.0 would do it for me.But I like your setup.pretty cool.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.