Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anybody Heard from 4thIDVet?

Feedback Score

Thanks guys.

Good to see ya 4th.

Feedback Score

4th it's probably been talked about but what kinda shoulder surgery did you have? I had rotator cuff done and it hurt worse than my open heart .curious man. Do the rehab!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    4th it's probably been talked about but what kinda shoulder surgery did you have? I had rotator cuff done and it hurt worse than my open heart .curious man. Do the rehab!
    stalker I had a total rebuild on my right shoulder.. They took everything out, cut the humorous and put and extended implant in.. They put in a new rotators cup and screwed that to the scapula..
    Just did my last rehab.. My arm was collapsing from a bone spur hitting a nerve.. I could not even lift a beer, that sucked..
    My Bro just had a partial rebuild and he is also in extreme pain. So I don't know, maybe better they do the whole new implant?
    Like no pain now 0. Some loss of motion but it is coming back.. It is called a total reverse shoulder..

That shows a picture of it.. Their is no no reason for pain.. Have them go in and get the total shoulder..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anybody Heard  from 4thIDVet?-staples-001.jpg  

"Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

I know that nobody here means any harm, and certainly nobody is making fun of others. When I see pictures of folks that are that big, I just feel sad inside.

A suggestion: Add a little note at the end of your posts to say a prayer for the folks in the pics. And say one yourself....

Not judging, just asking nicely, please...

Regards,
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    stalker I had a total rebuild on my right shoulder.. They took everything out, cut the humorous and put and extended implant in.. They put in a new rotators cup and screwed that to the scapula..
    Just did my last rehab.. My arm was collapsing from a bone spur hitting a nerve.. I could not even lift a beer, that sucked..
    My Bro just had a partial rebuild and he is also in extreme pain. So I don't know, maybe better they do the whole new implant?
    Like no pain now 0. Some loss of motion but it is coming back.. It is called a total reverse shoulder..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbopqPP_eXQ

That shows a picture of it.. Their is no no reason for pain.. Have them go in and get the total shoulder..
    My wife had her shoulder done last April. They did not do a Total, but maybe they should have. Her pain is less, but she is at maybe 50% of normal for motion, and addicted to Aleve. Glad to hear that you are coming back from that. I would not wish it on an enemy.

Regards,
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score

Yeah mine was eat up with bone spurs. They take like a Dremel tool with carbide burs.grind em out. Clipped the tendon going down the arm.When I show my biceps now that one is closer to the elbow! Total redo on mine too. My depression era dad always told me hard work never killed anybody. Didn't tell me how much it could f..k your body up! Arthritis in shoulders neck and spine.still kicking tho.you seen the new burger king 1/4 pounder? Looking good!

Feedback Score

Bellson sorry about your wife. Sounds like she may be back in surgery. It's the worst and you guys are in my prayers. I can tell you love your wife and family as I do mine. Saw the pic of ms.Kensington and one of your girls. You are a blessed man.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

ouch! i bet that smarts!

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbopqPP_eXQ

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default No j4 not at all..

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    ouch! i bet that smarts!
    Good God I may go back and get the other one done just to see the beautiful nurses..
    Pain was prior to the surgery.. Top of the humorous was a bone spur as stalker is speaking of.. Nice Docs from Shands hospital ground it down with the drummel, simple in out surgery.. Few years later, it came back.. Begged for 4 years for another grind down, no go..
    Finally told my shrink I was going to drive my mother F$%King truck through their front window. Could not take the pain after 4 years of begging.. 4 weeks later I was on the operating table.
    Problem, V.A. is hurting for money.. Last thing I wanted to do was cut off some young Troop that needed help. But I thought 4 years was long enough..
    V.A. is packed too the roof with these new Heroes coming home, God Bless the poor kids. They are so busy, they have to "Fee Basis" send Vets to private Doctors for surgery.
    - $4,500 pre operation costs. MRI, X-Rays, etc..
    - $25,000 just for the surgery..
    - 3 days in the hospital, God only knows ?? $$
    - Re-hab, 30 visits at $50 a visit..
    Should be about $40,000 plus before all is done.. If that Nappy Care passes. You will be old and dead before they do an operation like this.. Plus if your making more than minimum wage, your looking at a $5,000 deductible. Google it..
    You prove you have paid the deductible before you get on the table..
    http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines...hout-treatment
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

I feel ya 4th. Between my shoulder and foot I've got enough titanium screws in me to make a frame for a j frame Smith.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.