Thread: White House Dogs Eat Off China and Crystal as Americans Eat Dog Food

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default White House Dogs Eat Off China and Crystal as Americans Eat Dog Food

White House Dogs Eat Off China and Crystal as Americans Eat Dog Food

govtslaves.info / February 12, 2014

(Rick Wells) Itís a festive day for the two dogs in the White House. No, not those two, the four legged ones, Bo and Sunny. They got all dressed up in their finest by the royal family for a dinner appropriately hosting the French President, Francois Hollande. In true Marie Antoinette fashion, the dogs were bejeweled and sitting at a table set with china and crystal.

Michelle Obama made sure we all saw their lavish lifestyle that we are paying for by tweeting the photo.

READ MORE
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

Saw the tent err designer dress she had on.can't hide the junk in her trunk any more.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

obama to the french president-- "MY dog is more GAY than your french dog!"

french president-- "dogs do take after their masters!"

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    obama to the french president-- "MY dog is more GAY than your french dog!"

french president-- "dogs do take after their masters!"
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

WTF POTUS has 2 friggen french gay poodles figures.

I thought he had 1 decent dog.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I don't mind the poodles eating off china it the two legged dogs I have been concerned about
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I saw Mr an miss Obama in the picture were are the dogs?????

Barack is the one that's half black an half with correct ????????

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default $1.00 first prize.. Guess which is the Whookies 300lb ass. ??????????????

Whookie. The master of class.. Oh my God who voted for those animals. No not the dogs, it is not their fault..
    Check the classy chicks. Pure class and dignity.. Then guess which one is our animal Whookie? She must not own and iron?
    Jimmy, yes Jimmy Carteeeer just said he was the most failed President in history.. Guess he wants to take the heat off himself.. Actually I like Jimmy..
    "We got a Newcleeear problem." Jimmy I speak Southern. WTF is Newcleeeeear??????
    Jimmy was put in by the "Trilateral Commission." Country had problems, they needed a clean shaven guy to put in office. No no no, you thought you voted, Trilateral put him there.. He is a good guy, just not a leader. Not his fault. I like Jimmy..

"A Truly Wicked Blow: Jimmy Carter Hammers Obama for Ineptness"
    Iíve been quite critical of President Obama over the course of his presidency. Earlier this week, for example, I wrote a piece in which I accused Mr. Obama of mendacity. So I take a back seat to no one when it comes to leveling harsh judgments against the president.
    http://www.commentarymagazine.com/20...for-ineptness/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails White House Dogs Eat Off China and Crystal as Americans Eat Dog Food-michelle_obama_mad_for_fj.jpg  

Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by 4thIDvet; 02-15-2014 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Add infor
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

when a frenchman calls the POTUs gay--thats bad , being told you a bad president by carter?? WTF?--LOL that about as low as one can sink--LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Whookie. The master of class.. Oh my God who voted for those animals. No not the dogs, it is not their fault..
    Check the classy chicks. Pure class and dignity.. Then guess which one is our animal Whookie? She must not own and iron?
    Jimmy, yes Jimmy Carteeeer just said he was the most failed President in history.. Guess he wants to take the heat off himself.. Actually I like Jimmy..
    "We got a Newcleeear problem." Jimmy I speak Southern. WTF is Newcleeeeear??????
    Jimmy was put in by the "Trilateral Commission." Country had problems, they needed a clean shaven guy to put in office. No no no, you thought you voted, Trilateral put him there.. He is a good guy, just not a leader. Not his fault. I like Jimmy..

"A Truly Wicked Blow: Jimmy Carter Hammers Obama for Ineptness"
    I’ve been quite critical of President Obama over the course of his presidency. Earlier this week, for example, I wrote a piece in which I accused Mr. Obama of mendacity. So I take a back seat to no one when it comes to leveling harsh judgments against the president.
    http://www.commentarymagazine.com/20...for-ineptness/

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.