Thread: How about Ted

Feedback Score

Feedback Score

Yea, Ted's a real whacko. But would someone please show me where he is wrong or lied?
    Mr. Soetoro is a 'sub-human mongrel'. BUT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE.
    The autopsy of Trayvon Martin is public record and it shows that he indeed was a dranked-up, inked-up wanna-be gangsta.
    As for his remarks about female politicians, I don't know who he was actually speaking of, but several come to mind that his words fit.
    Why do we care what the trash on the other side of the aisle says? They have proven themselves to be mongers that dance in the blood of innocent children when it will further their cause.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Yeah I don't think that using Ted will help him get elected, but Ted isn't wrong on what he speaks of either. I love his honesty in dealing with subjects instead of p*ssyfooting around.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Merriam Webster dictionary supports his use of the word mongrel. He didn't say bastard I just looked it up because. And he could have !

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Yup,,Ted is a bit over the top and to outspoken for me,,,BUT,,,

he speaks the truth and I agree 99% of the time with what I've heard him say, but then again I'm sometimes referred to as "Uncle Si" ,,,so I guess I may be a bit that way myself.

Just in case you guys hadn't noticed. I generally tend to speak my mind too and say what I damn well want to and I don't give 2 shits if it offends someones "sensibilities". Most people like that are generally losers , or libs that haven't done one damn thing for anybody else ,this country ,there communities, or to help themselves and most often don't even have a clue as to what's really going on in the world around them.

You can damn well bet that they'll be the first ones to stand behind some ,,,"it's for the children",,"save the wales", guns are evil, save the spotted owls,BS that inherently tends to takes rights away from someone else though. Just because they don't agree with something,, even if what crap there spouting has no basis in fact what so ever. Of course they don't have a clue what there talking about most of the time, and there just going along to fit in with there other"flakey freinds" that don't have a clue either. Sadly the sheeple are getting to be a majority lately.

Bright spot though. They'd be the first victims in any SHTF or disaster situation though sense they never had to shit for themselves or don't have the balls to defend themselves or someone else, they have no skills other than the debate club in collage nor had they ever considered that no one is going be there to take care of them if things get rough and just figure the government or someone else will be there to take care of there every little need. Weather or not they ever contributed to ,,,ANYTHING,,,Sorry folks, you'd be barking up the wrong tree with me,,,,you're on your own around here.

There just all dependents and users looking to be taken care of,,,,WELL FOLKS,,,,,There not mine,,so they can go pound sand for all I care.

I could give a fug if what I say offends someones,,,sensibilities,,, as long as it's the truth,,some folks just can't can't take criticism or the truth even if you prove it to them in black and white and hit them square in the face with it.

These are the people Ted and folks like myself ,,rally against,,and for good reason,,,,,He just has the spotlight more so,,, what ever he says that's the least bit controversial,, gets published.

I love seeing him get all "up in someones face" that's a lib or Representative though,,,he leaves them speechless most of the time, even if there some self proclaimed "high falooting" government official.

Funny shit to see him in action sometimes though,,,

Feedback Score

you know twa the truth hurts like hell don't it? the sorry butts in wSHINGTON CANT TAKE IT IN MY OPION.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.