Thread: Australia is Cracking Down on Soda Bottle Silencers

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Default Australia is Cracking Down on Soda Bottle Silencers

check out this article and the youtube video that is attached

gun owners and empty soda bottles now regulated WTF is next

http://gunsnfreedom.com/australia-is...-be-turned-in/

Some new gun laws in Australia may make it illegal to carry a gun and a bottle of soda at the same time. Australia now wants to prohibit soda bottles because they can be used as “adapted suppressors” which is illegal according to gun regulations which were detailed by the South Australian police. Watch video below. So anything that can be adapted to become a silencer is prohibited. Of course Michael Bloomberg is probably very happy about this, especially if any soda bottles that can carry 20 oz or more are banished from Aussie land. So what are soda drinkers supposed to do if they also happen to own a gun? The soda bottles “must be securely boxed, bagged, or wrapped and bound prior to arrival, and may only be removed from the covering by a police officer.” The wording of the law has many gun owners worried that they will get in trouble for having a soda bottle and gun in the same room, and since the law has not yet been implemented it gives them time to argue how ridiculous these new regulations have become. What it really reveals is the ignorance of the people who are ban-happy. Yes, this is how ridiculous gun control has become. And if you think it could never happen here in the US, just leave those anti-gun lawmakers in office and see what happens. - See more at: http://gunsnfreedom.com/australia-is....0uU7z0y9.dpuf

Gun control activists look at Australia as a model for the the United States. Those of us who use that brain between our ears look at Australia as a warning for how far anti-gunners really want to go. And this is the kind of thing we can expect on our shores if the likes of Bloomberg have their way. - See more at: http://gunsnfreedom.com/australia-is....0uU7z0y9.dpuf
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

I hear they are looking to ban potatoes next.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i hear grapefruit is on the bann list as well because a chemist could turn them into IEDs--

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Was it late 70's or early 80's people were selling adapters for two liter drink bottles? Wtf ruled against them pretty quick and the black reinforcement bottom piece disappeared off th drink bottles about the same time. Saw one of those cheap books at a gun show detailing how to fill up the bottle with Styrofoam shipping peanuts and top it off with a flat black paint finish..I laughed.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    i hear grapefruit is on the bann list as well because a chemist could turn them into IEDs--
    Hey don't laugh, a tractor trailer load of baking soda colliding with a rail car full of grape fruit jucie could "fizz" up an entire city block.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Mentors and coca cola.what a mess! Jihadists conversation "we will fizz the American pigs Allah Anbar" yippity yippity or whatever

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

"yippity yippity or whatever"
    Holy Fukk, that right there is pretty funny.
    Almost popped engineering fluid out my nose.
    Whatever site I read it on as a members tag line, it's the truest statement ever made.
    "Our forefathers would have been shooting by now"
    They would have a long time ago, when our government became self serving and lied so openly that the taste of disgust can't be cleared with bleach.
    WTF happened to our country?
    member # 575

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.