Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Ukraine - Now A Shooting War

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Black Blade View Post
    Charles Krauthammer: ‘The Ukrainians – and I Think Everybody – Are Shocked by the Weakness of Obama’s Statements’

Feb. 28, 2014 11:00pm Jason Howerton

Syndicated columnist and political commentator Charles Krauthammer on Friday said President Barack Obama’s statement on the alleged Russian invasion of Crimea, Ukraine, was so weak it was “staggering.” In fact, he argued the president “could not have issued a more flaccid statement.”

Krauthammer told Bret Baier that the “Ukrainians — and I think everybody — are shocked by the weakness of Obama’s statements.”

“I find it rather staggering,” he added. “What he’s saying is we’re not going to really do anything, and we’re telling the world.”

Krauthammer went on to say the rest of the world “always waits for the signal” from the United States. Due to Obama’s weak condemnation of the military action, he claimed other nations will now be reluctant to strongly condemn Russia.

“You could not have issued a more flaccid statement than what Obama did. Why did he issue it at all? He should’ve just stayed at the White House and gone off and had his happy hour with the Democrats,” he said.

More: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...as-statements/

Black Blade: Can anyone say "Neville Chamberlain"?

“I find it rather staggering,” he added. “What he’s saying is we’re not going to really do anything, and we’re telling the world.”

About time, he is at last upholding the constitution. ( I think )
    Last edited by stalker1; Today at 01:15 AM. Reason: had to piss

Feedback Score

And the British said what?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    And the British said what?

Don't you know ?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Obama Skips National Security Team Meeting on Russia, Ukraine

A White House official emailed some reporters to say that President Obama's team met today to discuss the ongoing situation on Ukraine. It appears President Obama did not attend.

"The President's national security team met today to receive an update on the situation in Ukraine and discuss potential policy options. We will provide further updates later this afternoon," reads the full statement.

According to Time magazine's Zeke Miller, Obama skipped the meeting. "Obama did not attend the meeting, but WH official says he has been briefed by Susan Rice and his national security team," says Miller.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ne_783659.html

Black Blade: Oh boy ... this is not good. Who is on watch anyway?
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

I do! Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

According to Time magazine's Zeke Miller, Obama skipped the meeting. "Obama did not attend the meeting, but WH official says he has been briefed by Susan Rice and his national security team,"
    He'll get the short version of the meeting, you know it was a youtube video that caused all this.

Who is on watch anyway?
    I don't think anybody is
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

The Invasion So Far: Visual Summary Of Russian Forces And Movements

zerohedge.com / by Tyler Durden on 03/01/2014 15:50 -0500

Moments ago Interfax reported that two Russian anti-submarine warships have appeared off the coast of Ukraine’s Crimea region, violating an agreement on Moscow’s lease of a naval base, according to a Ukrainian military source as saying. Then again what else would a Ukrainian military source say. The source added that the two vessels, part of Russia’s Baltic Fleet, had been sighted in a bay at Sevastopol, where Moscow’s Black Sea Fleet has a base.

READ MORE
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

IMO stay to hell out of it. And only get involved through NATO in deliberations, then only if necessary. We don't need to get distracted by another cold war, we have our own country to look out for and get back on track right now.

I have to admit Obama might be doing the right thing this time,,, the less it is addressed in a military/ politically threatening way by this country,,,the better off well be IMO,, let NATO get involved as this is just the type of thing it was chartered to do,,

Just like all this other Eastern European and ME,,, shit ,,,,that has happened in the last few years,,,it too shall pass,, just like all this ,,shit,,, eventually does.

IMO we need to sit back and stay out of it for now and just watch and listen to what happens for a bit,,then figure out what to do later when all the posturing BS is done and everyone involved decides to come to talk. Then only through NATO

Feedback Score

Please pray tell what the. ...never mind. We just keep sending sons daughters father's and families. America keeps sending and the world keeps thinking we are jerks. Thanks Mick.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Please pray tell what the. ...never mind. We just keep sending sons daughters father's and families. America keeps sending and the world keeps thinking we are jerks. Thanks Mick.
    The America of today is not what it was yesterday. Today America is generally viewed as a trouble maker. I wonder why !

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.