Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Ukraine - Now A Shooting War

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by romaniac View Post
    The Romanian Navy is ready to support the Ukrainians!

Attachment 36831
    ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Russian Fleet Gives Ukrainian Crimea Forces Ultimatum To Surrender Or “Face Storm”, Ukraine Defense Minister Quoted

zerohedge.com / by Tyler Durden on 03/03/2014 10:02 -0500

Just out from Reuters:

INTERFAX UKRAINIAN DEFENCE MINISTRY AS SAYING RUSSIAN FLEET HAS GIVEN UKRAINIAN FORCES IN CRIMEA UNTIL 0300 GMT TOSURRENDER OR FACE STORM
    More from Reuters:

Russia’s Black Sea Fleet has told Ukrainian forces in Crimea to surrender by 5 a.m. (0300 GMT) on Tuesday or face a military assault, Interfax news agency quoted a source in the Ukrainian Defence Ministry as saying.

The ultimatum, Interfax said, was issued by Alexander Vitko, the fleet’s commander.

The ministry did not immediately confirm the report and there was no immediate comment by the Black Sea Fleet, which has a base in Crimea, where Russian forces are in control.

“If they do not surrender before 5 a.m. tomorrow, a real assault will be started against units and divisions of the armed forces across Crimea,” the agency quoted the ministry source as saying.
    READ MORE
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Switching Sides: Ukraine’s Air Force brigade, Navy chief pledge allegiance to Crimea

An entire Ukraine Air Force division has pledged allegiance to the Crimean people. 800 personnel and almost 50 war planes are now under the command of local authorities. That brings the total number of troops who have reportedly switched sides in the peninsular to almost six thousand in just two days.

Black Blade: Looks like the Ukraine Resistance is crumbling as Ukraine forces defect and turn against their government. This may be over soon.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Obama could cut Russian ammo imports as response to Ukraine crisis

Snippit:

I had a fellow tell me this morning that he was completely unconcerned about the Ukraine situation, believing that Obama would take the ‘Chamberlain way out’ of confrontation,” Mike Vanderboegh related this morning on his Sipsey Street Irregulars blog.

“No he won't,” Vanderboegh replied, “he'll take the Clinton way out -- do nothing about the larger issue but he'll cut off our access to Russian ammunition just like Clinton cut off our access to inexpensive Chinese ammo in the 90s, to ‘punish them for human rights violations.’"

With foreign imports growing to accommodate the already stretched supply of ammunition that has domestic manufacturers running operations around the clock, such a move would not only send an easy and immediate signal that would meet with “progressive” political and media approval, it would also continue with a long-established tactic of the “gun control” movement: punishing peaceable gun owners for something they are not responsible for.

“The Obama administration is shot through with veterans of the Clinton administration,” Vanderboegh replied when asked what he would say to those accusing him of giving the president’s advisers ideas. “Believe me, they don’t need any help from me in thinking of anti-gun maneuvers.

“Would you rather hear it from me and have warning, or be surprised by it when it happens?” he asked.

Continued: http://www.examiner.com/article/obam...ukraine-crisis

Black Blade: This line of thought is making the rounds on the various internet sites.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Yeah I think there will be a run on Russian ammo over the next week or so. At least until everyone runs out.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (89%)

Nice to see those Russian AK74s with scopes on them on news images. If embargo on Russia is implemented by Hussain then we may no longer see cheap AK ammo. The situation in Ukraine is very similar to that one in west bank Palestine, Israel forces occupy Palestinian land to protect their own settlers there. But there is a double standard here. Jew to go and protect a Jew somewhere else is politically correct, but Russian to go protect a Russian is seen as aggression.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

We need to to stay the hell out of it Obama need to shut his mouth before we see WWIII

All this stern warning BS needs to end form the US . IMO its not our problem. Obama needs to worry about protesters in his own county.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Just Posted This On The Ammunition Board:

Palmetto State Armory - Free Shipping Through Sunday

Crate for $360 and FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...5-45-x-39.html

The 7N6 goes through the Ukraine port of Sevastopol - note that the Russians just took control of the port today.

Ordered a couple crates myself.

BUY IT CHEAP AND STACK IT DEEP

Feedback Score

leave them alone and take care of their own messes I say. I sure haven't heard of the protesters get guns and fighting the Russian troops.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by romaniac View Post
    The Romanian Navy is ready to support the Ukrainians!

Attachment 36831
    Lol...

I hear they will rendezvous with the flagship of the Canadian navy -

Ukraine - Now A Shooting War-aabcnavy01.jpg

no offense mick

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.