Thread: Southern Comedy Legend Tim Wilson Dead at 52

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Default Southern Comedy Legend Tim Wilson Dead at 52

For those that knew of him, you know what he was. For those who didn't know of him, he was an excellent Southern comedian/musician/writer/producer from Columbus Ga. Here's the Wikipedia page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Wilson_(comedian)

As someone once said about Tim "He made you realize that all Southerners arent stupid". He was a very smart man whose style of comedy was awesome to me. One of my favorites. RIP Tim........

"Uncle B.S." A classic:

Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Classic: Chucky Cheese Hell

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

John boy and Billy Big Show anybody? ! 52? Funny funny man.chucky cheese hell.a classic song. He made me laugh on many a ride to work.

Feedback Score

Chucky cheese hell and a song by 4 non blondes we used to sing I wake up in the morning I take a big breath and I cry what's going on? I changed the words on that one a lot but not chucky cheese hell. Good times with the kids.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    John boy and Billy Big Show anybody? ! 52? Funny funny man.chucky cheese hell.a classic song. He made me laugh on many a ride to work.
    Yeah, seriously, does nobody know this guy??? So Stalker, you get John Boy and Billy on the radio in your area I take it?

Feedback Score

Oh yeah John boy n billy fan here and the lady who got breast augmentation.she bought herself some boobs ok? I'm sure the show is online but I'll check n see. People that can't get it on air should check it out. I'm like 60 miles north of North Carolina line but a local station carries the show. They remind me of people I know. So did Tim.sad him passing.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Oh yeah John boy n billy fan here and the lady who got breast augmentation.she bought herself some boobs ok? I'm sure the show is online but I'll check n see. People that can't get it on air should check it out. I'm like 60 miles north of North Carolina line but a local station carries the show. They remind me of people I know. So did Tim.sad him passing.
    Oh cool. I have family around Blacksburg. Haven't seen 'em in 20 years, but they're there. LOL. I was raised in Asheville, N.C. Big fan of running the Blue Ridge Parkway at high speeds in the "off season" when there aren't as many tourists. Porsche 928 Owners Club used to do a lot of rallys up into Va.

Feedback Score

The mountain I live on was part of tour d France when it was done around here. Brutal bicycle ride and I can see the parkway from the back yard.got my first speeding ticket there.they were probably looking for you! LOL I was just in a z28 tho.Blacksburg is 20 miles or so down I81.I like down where you're at too.always wanted to get a load of pine needles for mulch when I came through. Would have looked different up here.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

He was on the Bob and Tom show here all the time. When he started out with..."That reminds me".......
    there would be a damn funny story to follow!

Feedback Score

Funny funny man. Will be missed. Jackie is the ladies name. Brain fart.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.