Thread: Texans Message to Connecticut Gun Owners

Feedback Score

Default Texans Message to Connecticut Gun Owners

“The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score

Yeee Hah! From a Texican!

The shit is about to get real!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Hell yeah!!! Like the guy with the .50. LOL. Connecticut is definitely on the front line. Everyone is sitting around on the sidelines waiting for the first salvo.........
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

they are trying everything they can to either put in place ( Kerry signing of the NATO agreement ) or healthcare issues ( the backdoor proposal ) for taking the Right away from owning a gun ...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

interesting

like I said in the other post I have seen this before, and I know how it plays out

there will be lots of words for a month or so, then nothing, the sheep will comply

examples, NY, Mass, NJ the guns owners talked a good game and either complied or moved
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    interesting

like I said in the other post I have seen this before, and I know how it plays out

there will be lots of words for a month or so, then nothing, the sheep will comply

examples, NY, Mass, NJ the guns owners talked a good game and either complied or moved
    Which a damn shame. I don't doubt that you're right, but it sure will suck if that happens in Conn.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

sprat, you make it sound like just the simple act of moving is 'chicken shit'. It is not. I lived in the Peoples' Republik of Nuevo Yersey for too long. They don't deserve good, free men. I haven't been in my mom's house in 17 years. I meet them half-way, in Myrtle Beach, to visit for a week a few times a year.
    I would gladly take out as many of the trash as the good Lord will allow, and pay for it with my freedom and my life, again, GLADLY. But you and no one else is going to sign a contract stating that you will care for my family for the rest of their lives. It would make you an accessory before and after the fact.
    During my stay in that God-forsaken-place, I put the Gestapo into the rail, into the hospital and into jail. AND NOBODY LEARNED. THEY JUST KEEP BREEDING MORE OF THIS CONTEMPTUOUS TRASH.
    I sniped them as best I could. Now it's someone younger's turn.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Hunter

no I moved from NJ after the so called assualt weapons ban took affect in 1989, I was there, I marched in Trenton and pressured the politicans, made calls, picket signs, all for naught,

where were the texans, where were the good folks from Conn, where were the NRA, nowhere
    just where they will be in Conn, RI and NY nowhere

I saw the wrting on the wall and left, I do maintain an old family summer home at the shore, see the folks in NJ, NY, Conn, Mass, want these laws, since I was the odd guy out i got out, nothing has changed in NJ since I left except to get stricter
    my sisters make smug remarks like yah but you can't carry your gun here!!!!! they are proud of that, and they will not visit my home in florida cause I carry a gun and when visitng Fl they will ask at dinner if Im carrying "IF" I saw yes they get all upset

this is the mentality
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.