Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Connecticut Carry issues ultimatum

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -- Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say goodbye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling in terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand.-- The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, not with standing all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!"

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Weather gets a bit warmer. Might be time for a million Man motorcycle ride into Connecticut with rifles slung over our backs..
    We can all stay at my family home.. I will call my Sister, she would love it...
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

that would be cool .... action needs to be taken ...

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

All the words in the world will not do any thing . Are fore father's did no sit ariound talking BS an acting tough most of them fought for what they believed in.

Willing and able, first, last or right in the middle.
    I dare them to make a law that attempts to disarm me.
    bought any legal full autos lately? How about shortt shot guns ? can you carry were your at with out a permit? there are all kinds of laws restricting your gun rights right now. So are you fighting anyone over it ?

hiding guns is not fighting.

They will continue to slowly take bits an pieces away. there will unlikely be a line in the sand that most will dare to defend untill its to late. The law passed an nobody did shit , now there gong to sit around an bitch about it an act tough .

The NRA will never do anything but talk an dispute legal challenges for something is BS. They would not even get behind people protesting at he capitols there afraid some one might embarrass them or do some thing stupid an likely for good reason . Fighting is fighting an right now no one is fighting over gun control.

Right now this whole Connecticut is ready for a show down BS is nothing more than media Bullshit trying to sell commercials . one guy writes a strongly worded letter big hairy deal the media tries to make it sound like millions of gun owners are ready to fight there.

untill its your life on the line few will actualy fight IMO

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

all the quotes from the founders are nice, they would not mean a hill a beans in ny, nj, conn, mass, maryland you will go to jail
    go ahead go for motorcycle ride through any of those states with assualt rifle (whatever they are) slung over your back, you will go to jail
    I saw this before in 1989 nothing happened, the NRA was no where to be found
    I saw the two leaders of this movement from conn on megyn kelly last night, they did not articulate themseves very well
    I foresee compliance by many and many going to jail and/or losing their rights overtime

be there done that, got the tee shirt
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Weather gets a bit warmer. Might be time for a million Man motorcycle ride into Connecticut with rifles slung over our backs..
    We can all stay at my family home.. I will call my Sister, she would love it...
    Well, I don't have my Softail anymore, but by God I'm in, 4th!! :-)
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abukai08 View Post

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)
    Not in NY, NYC, NJ, Conn, Mass, Kalifornia, maryland, illinios,
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

American Revolution stats.
    - 77% sat on the sidelines and watched the show.. Waiting to see, who will win.
    - 20% stood on milk crates and openly supported the Revolution..
    - 3% picked up weapons and followed Gen. Washington.. Lot of them, never came home..
    Not a bad job for only 3% putting their lives directly on the line.. That is where the present term, 3% per-centers comes from..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.