Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Connecticut Carry issues ultimatum

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

American Revolution stats.
    - 77% sat on the sidelines and watched the show.. Waiting to see, who will win.
    - 20% stood on milk crates and openly supported the Revolution..
    - 3% picked up weapons and followed Gen. Washington.. Lot of them, never came home..
    Not a bad job for only 3% putting their lives directly on the line.. That is where the present term, 3% per-centers comes from.
    Well put an today you got about .003% willing to do anyhting for any one if it requires working or risking your neck .

All the tough talk will do nothing . I have had a they will pry my gun from my cold dead hands belt buckle for years I wore it to high school. If I get a knock at 3 am with a lawn full of swat I am sure not going to get my family killed . call me a coward its just what I an most any other person would do. I cant fight the system if im dead . I would stand no chance .

IMO it would take a nation wide or at least state wide ban an a same time attempted confiscation off all fire arms to get enough people pissed at one time to put up a real fight . People have to think there going to win to risk there lives . look at those guys in the Ukraine there willing to die for what they believe in I doubt your going to see abunch of mall ninjas in the town square with a wall of fire between them an the Cops anytime soon . So your back to Knock knock Police were here for your guns give them up or die one adresss at a time they have no dead line to get them out of your hands .

The truth is a lot of your average gun owners dont care if AR. an AKs an all the other high cap mag stuff is banned they only care if its there pistols or there hunting guns . Many sportsman feel so called assault rifles an what some idiots are doing with them is ruining it for them. In a way there right every time some douche bag gang banger or nut ball opens up with a HI cap weapon it makes all of us look bad. the fact the gun is likely stolen or the guy is already a convicted criminal goes unnoticed .

a lot of the mall ninja an zombi hunting mentality of some gun owners is plain stupid an is scary to a lot of people . Many guys see a guy with a taticool tricked out zombie slayer as a unbalanced person with a new toy an no play ground to use it in . I see crap at gun shops an big box places that sell guns that do scare me as I think this F%$king idiot has no clue an has no need for a gun or even a nerf bat . A lot of real idiots rushed to get guns in hte last year an many of them likely cant even figure out how to load them safely .

IMO the guys like bloomberg , Morgan , fienstien need to be called out for there anti ciontitutial views . It seems a lot of people take there side an keep them in office . they need to be dealt with in a harsh legal manner.

But hey the NRA has a great wine club .

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

For Sale If true, friggen hilarious.. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhaaaaaa..

"Connecticut halts plans to round up firearms after finding most cops in the state are on the list"
    http://www.callthecops.net/connectic...ps-state-list/

The unnamed intern then pointed at the list and said, “my dad’s name is on the list, and he is the police chief. I see three other names on this list of family members, all cops.
    http://www.callthecops.net/connectic...ps-state-list/
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Pretty sure that site is basically like "the onion" and is all satire.

Also I'm pretty sure that the law passed in CT has an exemption for LEO's.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by o.d. ak View Post
    Pretty sure that site is basically like "the onion" and is all satire.

Also I'm pretty sure that the law passed in CT has an exemption for LEO's.
    That is the word I am getting also.. Damn to bad, would have been great..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    That is the word I am getting also.. Damn to bad, would have been great..
    Oh it definitely would have been. Like NY scrambling to get their "SAFE Act" law changed because the fools didn't pass it with an exemption for cops to have more than 7 round magazines.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.