Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Malaysian flight down with TWO stolen passports!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

probably some "made in china" GE or Boeing part went "kaput" -- ya got to love "outsourcing"!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HMMMMMM some Iranian guy whos only name was MR Ali purchased the tickets for hte tweo stolen pass port guys . The plot thickens.

I would think in this day an age a stolen pass port should be noted an questions asked before the plane crashes not after .

you would think any pass port world wide that is reported missin as long as these have been would be in a airline security data base . t hey seemd to have no problem figuring out they were stolen after the fact .

Now my question is the plane really missiong or did alieans abduct it ? maybe it landed some were an is goign to beused for a flying bomb ? or maybe it never took off ? LOL

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

What I dont get is why they cant make a trackign device that detaches an flaots when a plane crashes in water / this is not he first time goverments cnat find a plane that went doan in water .

They can find you with in a foot by using your smart phone but they dont know were a entire pane is with a million in electronics ? I bet I could design a locator mount for under $500 that stick to the side of plane an comes off if it crashes an floats . the dan plane need onstarr

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

That's what I don't get.I thought planes were already equipped not with just the transponders that can be deactivated and the black box that records those last eight seconds when you're screaming oh Fu....k ! I thought by now they had GPS real time transmitters. Why not? Oh yeah let's lock the cabin door.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    That's what I don't get.I thought planes were already equipped not with just the transponders that can be deactivated and the black box that records those last eight seconds when you're screaming oh Fu....k ! I thought by now they had GPS real time transmitters. Why not? Oh yeah let's lock the cabin door.
    They have Emergency Location Transmitters (ELT) that are supposed to go off in an accident. Impact force "should" set it off, but it is also made to set itself off (transmitting) when exposed to water for so many minutes. (I think it's like 5 minutes) There is a spring loaded trigger of some sort that is held in place by a water soluable piece of material. The water dissolves it, and the spring supposedly pops the switch to the "on" position. I have definitely heard of them being finicky, and either activating when there is no problem, as well as not activating when there is.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

it could be emitting. kind of hard to get a signal from 4 miles deep --??

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    Thats a thought......

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    If it was 4 miles deep, I would think the plane would implode from the pressure and luggage would float to the surface?

I'm sure glad none over my Malaysian relatives were on that plane, or my wife's friend Ronny who fly's the same size plane for Malaysian Airlines.
    HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I still think that it had to be something quick because there was no radio traffic regarding any problems or malfunctions. IIRC they now (since 9/11) have an identifier that they can squawk on their transponder that indicates if the aircraft has been "taken over". Kind of a silent alarm type of thing. Nothing like that was broadcast. Just nothing...... No trace of wreckage or flotsam on the water. I start wondering if the tin foil crowd isn't spot on with alien abductions? Bob said it in jest, but there aren't too many things that can happen to a "triple 7" to cause it to vanish without a trace. Land or water, there should be obvious signs of a crash.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Yeah this is really weird, it just disappeared and no signs of wreckage anywhere?
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.