Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Malaysian flight down with TWO stolen passports!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

there is a rumor going around that the aircraft may have been headed the opposite direction for several hours--

thats why their not finding any floating parts or oil slicks ??? their searching in the wrong area for the plane--

if this is true it is not looking like a mechanical problem any more--

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Read this morning that family members who have tried calling the passenger's cell phones, are getting a normal ringing, instead of one of those "No service" recordings. That's REALLY suspicious!!! Curiouser and curiouser.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    there is a rumor going around that the aircraft may have been headed the opposite direction for several hours--

thats why their not finding any floating parts or oil slicks ??? their searching in the wrong area for the plane--

if this is true it is not looking like a mechanical problem any more--
    It's not a rumor anymore. I heard last night on the news that the plane had turned around and the transponder was shut off on the plane.
    HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Even more ,,,"couruser" what happened to all the transponders on all those "smart phones, I-pads, ect" on board??? Hummmmm????

It's got me wondering,,,,,something's fishy here.

Korea involved???,,it is in the neighborhood after all and they ,,have,, shot down civilian planes before. Nothing would surprise me with them to be honest.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Yeah there is definitely something fishy going on. I wonder if the plane is still intact, and was landed somewhere in secret? If so, to what end? Definitely strange.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

There ,,,has,,, to be more to the story, were not hearing!!! IMO

Every Smart Phone and most any other new gadgets all are being tracked by GPS 24/7 by multiple apps and by the communication providers, even from doing internet searches on some of those things you'll get tracked. So you can't tell me for one second,, that not one server or someone on the same network with the people on the plane ,,,don't have any last minute data on position at last contact with the plane. All communications from > 200 sources don't just stop for no reason!!! Even if it did, the last known position would be known,,,,somewhere. There was 2 hundred something people on board and you can damn well bet 99% had that type of technology with them.

What ever happened must have happened without warning sense there was no signs of warning from the crew, the passengers,,or anybody else before all contact was lost. And if the flight crew diverted from the flight plan they would have to have reported that to Air Traffic Control no matter where in the world you are. That's standard flight procedure,,anywhere.

That kinda thing just don't happen nowadays, so IMO something is just ,,,to strange,,, with this whole picture !!

Must be flying zombies, space aliens, China Sea Triangle !!! Or some other stupid shit!!!!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

probably just that north korean atomic powered stealth submarine shooting those jet-liners out of the sky with their new and improved atomic death ray gun-- just for kicks--

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post

Every Smart Phone and most any other new gadgets all are being tracked by GPS 24/7 by multiple apps and by the communication providers, even from doing internet searches on some of those things you'll get tracked. So you can't tell me for one second,, that not one server or someone on the same network with the people on the plane ,,,don't have any last minute data on position at last contact with the plane. All communications from > 200 sources don't just stop for no reason!!! Even if it did, the last known position would be known,,,,somewhere. There was 2 hundred something people on board and you can damn well bet 99% had that type of technology with them.

What ever happened must have happened without warning sense there was no signs of warning from the crew, the passengers,,or anybody else before all contact was lost. And if the flight crew diverted from the flight plan they would have to have reported that to Air Traffic Control no matter where in the world you are. That's standard flight procedure,,anywhere.

That kinda thing just don't happen nowadays, so IMO something is just ,,,to strange,,, with this whole picture !!

Must be flying zombies, space aliens, China Sea Triangle !!! Or some other stupid shit!!!!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

probably just that north korean atomic powered stealth submarine shooting those jet-liners out of the sky with their new and improved atomic death ray gun-- just for kicks--

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post

Feedback Score

To me this adds up to an inside job likely by the flight crew for whatever "reasons".

VD in AZ

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

The news last night was saying the engines made by Rolls Royce has their own data transmitters to send engine info to technicians, it appears the engines were still operating 3 to 4 hours after the plane's transponder was turned off.
    I don't think it takes that long for a plane to fall out of the sky.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.