Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Malaysian flight down with TWO stolen passports!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default Malaysian flight down with TWO stolen passports!

WTF? two passengers with stolen passports two years apart. I dunno but I have to wonder and feel for the families.

Feedback Score

A lot of those families were from China. Now I ain't no fan of commie China but I will say this.

If foul play or terrorism was involved they will hunt down the perps like dogs instead of drawing red lines in the sand and then moving them back like jug ears does.

It won't be no cushy Guantanamo prison with AC, Korans and TV. It will be excruciating torture followed by a 7.62 lead pill to end the pain once they have extracted the info.

Hell , they mow down protesters with machine guns and run over them with tanks and that is how they treat their own people. They don't freaking play games.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Stg I just feel for the families that lost loved ones.pray for em all.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Not related but isn't there a famine in China now?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Stg I just feel for the families that lost loved ones.pray for em all.
    Amen.
    HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Yeah going down in a plane has got to be one of the worst ways to go. Knowing that it's coming and nothing you can do about it. I feel for the victims and their families.

With all of the weird crap going on over on that side of the world I wouldn't be surprised if it was either terrorism related, or possibly shot down by Japan.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

hope they find the plane an get some facts. Then all the consperacy people can go nuts from there.

Feedback Score

An 'inside source' tells me that Haliburton is responsible and it has been in the works since Bush1 was in office. Bush2 gave the continuing 'greenlight' to this plane-downing project but Klinton and Chimp were definetly out of the loop to protect their political integrities.
    Yea, Cheney did it. That guy has a crooked smile.

On a more serious note, has anyone read why TPTB consider stolen passports a big deal? In that part of the world, stolen passports are as common as fake IDs on the Jersey Shore in the summer time.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I think it is possible that it could be terrorists (stolen passports), however there are a couple of problems here. There are over 70,000 passports stolen every year and many are used for travel after they are stolen. The other problem is that gthe whole point of terrorism is that people know who did it and why. If this was indeed terrorism then the terrorists sure didn't think this one out too well. So far there have been no claims of responsibility that I am aware of. Then there's no wreckage found meaning it probably went down intact - the reports are that the plane turned around suggesting a mechanical problem (loss of power? loss of engine? etc.) rather than terrorist hijacking or catastrophic explosive event (as in bomb). It may be a hijacking attempt and that something happened like passengers and crew struggling with hijackers (a good possibility given how people might react these days considering how the 9/11 events unfolded). Just my two cents for what it's worth...
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Wasn't it a triple 7 that dropped out of sky going from south America to Europe carrying cargo not people? Thought the whole fleet was to be grounded till the faulty parts were replaced in them all.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.