Thread: drag queen shows now 'offical" at US military bases! WTH?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Thumbs down drag queen shows now 'offical" at US military bases! WTH?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...ry-base-video/

man how things have changed since i was in--

i can recall being at a meeting where we were warned NOT to throw any suspected gays off the ship --just let the regulations handle it!

now the USGIs are treated to gay peep shows on the tax payers dime?

what is wrong with this picture???
    Last edited by j427x; 03-10-2014 at 04:21 PM.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

http://www.gingpac.org/welcome-to-ob...-armed-forces/

this one has a link to stripes ---

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

http://www.gingpac.org/welcome-to-ob...-armed-forces/

this one has a link to stripes ---

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Were the village people there?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

http://www.stripes.com/news/gay-lesb...aiser-1.270747

i think the surviving village people were there-- i suspect afterwards they had some kind of gay orgie?

no wonder putin has no respect--

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Do we need to bring back the blanket party?
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default To late Rails. Nappy has achieved his goal..

‘Band of Brothers’ hero William Guarnere dies; Actor who portrayed him lists role as ‘greatest honor’ [pic]

World War II hero William Guarnere, whose service was dramatized in the HBO miniseries “Band of Brothers,” has passed away at the age of 90:
    http://twitchy.com/2014/03/09/band-o...est-honor-pic/

Yup Nappy, you won, yes Sir you have.. In your effort to destroy the America we loved and you hate.. You have achieved your goal..
    From bankrupting our Country, share the wealth, too destroying our Military "It's Bush's fault.. Just a tad bit more and their will be nothing left to destroy Nappy. No no no were not giving up our guns, not while were still breathing air. No Sir..
    R.I.P. "Wild Bill." Thank God you just missed this bit of news..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

When I was in the Corps, we had a Gunny over our shop who it was determined to be gay. He made passes on a couple of guys, so we ALL turned him in for it. Guess what they did with him, instead of kicking him out? They moved him into the S-2 office, so that he was now in charge of our records. We all wound up getting physical fitness tests, rifle range and gas mask annual training about every other month. When we'd complain that we had already done it, they would check and there was nothing in our file saying we had. Bastard was removing all of the entries on current training. What a bunch of pricks. I couldn't believe that someone would screw us like that, in the Freaking Marine Corps of all places. This was around 1983 to boot!!! I could see that happening in today's military.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default 2nd.. May have posted this in the Re-loading forum..

At a Fun shop on the way back from Gainsville the other day, looking for snipers powder..
    Young Feller in front of me.. My living God, this guy looked like an Abram's tank.. About 6' 4" and one of his arms, weighed as much as me.. Holy sheeeeeeeeeet, huge.. Military "T" on I did not recognize?
    - Who yah with Son?
    - Just our Sir, U.S. Marines.
    - Why did you get out. Should have stayed in, economy is down the tubes, time goes by quick..
    - Sir, I absolutely refuse to serve another day under this administration.. Gays, cries of rape if you look at a Woman wrong, back stabbing, moral is in the gutter. Nope, not one more day.. "I will not serve this administration."
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    At a Fun shop on the way back from Gainsville the other day, looking for snipers powder..
    Young Feller in front of me.. My living God, this guy looked like an Abram's tank.. About 6' 4" and one of his arms, weighed as much as me.. Holy sheeeeeeeeeet, huge.. Military "T" on I did not recognize?
    - Who yah with Son?
    - Just our Sir, U.S. Marines.
    - Why did you get out. Should have stayed in, economy is down the tubes, time goes by quick..
    - Sir, I absolutely refuse to serve another day under this administration.. Gays, cries of rape if you look at a Woman wrong, back stabbing, moral is in the gutter. Nope, not one more day.. "I will not serve this administration."
    Yup talk to a lot off former troops here in the Springs-they say the same thing.
    One guy I talked to was next in line for his Sergeant Major didn't take it,got out instead said he couldn't deal with the new freak shows coming in.Didn't want his 6 covered by them...
    Sad state of affairs when the whole world looks at you like a big joke...
    Keep the change-I just want my Country back!!!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.