Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Connecticut Officer Under Investigation Over Stunning Facebook Comment to Gun Owner

Feedback Score

Default Connecticut Officer Under Investigation Over Stunning Facebook Comment to Gun Owner

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Why any cop would be "eager" to break down doors and arrest Patriotic Americans just astounds me.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Wow this cop is a drone "Just register them". Where is Pryotex at because this guy needs an adult?
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

You know if I was a LEO who heard rumors in my dept of actually having to go "break down doors" to confiscate guns of resistant owners I would be pretty petrified.
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

― Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score

BUT THEY WILL DO IT ANYWAY TO COLLECT THEIR PAYCHECK
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_02 View Post
    BUT THEY WILL DO IT ANYWAY TO COLLECT THEIR PAYCHECK
    Hunter
    got that right, you forgot the retirement bennie's.
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

So they give this jack-booted piece of dog krap a paid vacation for stating the government's position.
    And Capt. Morgan says "We pride ourslves on being completely transparent". Yea, right. That's why they shut-up their thugs.
    Like I said, this trash better make it REAL CLEAR, REAL QUICK, what side they're on.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Dogboy Is Actually Worse Than Previously Reported

Posted on March 14, 2014

Via Kurt Hoffman:

…What has received less attention–arguably inadequate attention–is the sentiment expressed by Peterson earlier in the same Facebook discussion. According to an update in Selwyn Duke’s American Thinker article on the subject, the same individual who prompted Peterson to express his eagerness to “bang in [his] door,” actually provoked a statement far worse even than that.

As Cameron Smith informed Duke:

Just wanted to thank you for the very fair article on the Police officer in CT. While yes, the conversation got very heated, once he [Officer Joseph Peterson] was seen as a cop, he should have stepped WAY back. A lot of news articles are putting my quote in of me saying he would put Jews in Ghettos as the reason he went off. He actually went off well before that. I literally asked him if a law was passed to put Jews in the Ghettos, would you? He literally said “Now you are being silly…but if its the law, I enforce it; I don’t make them.”

To me THAT was the quote of the story that everyone is missing.
    Yep–as if Nuremberg never happened, Peterson evidently believes that “just following orders” justifies any evil–including rounding up victims of a planned Holocaust…

Read it all.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

As bad as this dude looks and carries himself I think it is wrong to put a picture of him and his wife on the internet like that.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

That bitch scraped the bottom of the barrel when she found him. lol
    HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.