Thread: Anyone Catch Funny or Die "Between Two Ferns" Interview with Barak Obama?

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Default Anyone Catch Funny or Die "Between Two Ferns" Interview with Barak Obama?

I caught a little bit of it on the news last night, and while they say it was all staged, I question it. Zack Galifanakis hits him with some pretty wild questions, and old BO gets pissed!!!! They were trading barbs, and it looked real as hell to me. Even Oprah's girl Gail said it appeared the Prez was steamed. If it was real, then Zack is my new hero!! LOL.

http://www.salon.com/2014/03/11/obam...die_interview/
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

I saw it. If it was staged I don't think that question was one the prez was expecting. His whole demeanor and facial expression changed right before obummer threatened to have Zack bumped off. Don't think the last black president question was scripted.

Semper Paratus

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mija View Post
    I saw it. If it was staged I don't think that question was one the prez was expecting. His whole demeanor and facial expression changed right before obummer threatened to have Zack bumped off. Don't think the last black president question was scripted.

Semper Paratus
    Yeah what small part they showed on the news, O looked mad as hell. I don't think it was all scripted. Like you said that one question about being "the last black president" I don't think he was expecting that one.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I only saw part of it ,,but what REALLY made me blow Sam Adams out my nose was when the interviewer asked obummer,,

"what it was like to know he'd be the last black president" !!!! LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I almost had a coronary!!!!! To Fucking funny and exactly something I'd have asked But I guess I'm a smart ass like that ,,,,,,

I'll bet this guys on,,,, THE LIST ,,,,, now,,,,the alphabet agencies will come a knocking soon,,,,,

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.