Thread: Well ,,We got a dusting last night,,,,

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Default Well ,,We got a dusting last night,,,,

It blew like the gates of Hell were open last night and ya couldn't see 300 yards when the snow started.

Sun's a shining now and the drive is clear, now a little shovel trimming and were all good for this one. It's going to be - 5, -15 tonight,,,,Welcome to Vt girls and boys!!!!

I had to go out a window this morning to get to the snow blower. I couldn't even open the storm door!!! The snow still up against the door of my reloading room was the actual snow depth, and the neighbors garage pictured was drifted up onto the roof and probably >12 feet deep, glad that's my wind break!!!

I've got a nice 14.5hp Ariens 32" wide 21" high and its one snow munching som-bitch mister!!!! So no biggie. Just had to get to it first !

100% American made too,,, I like it, but it needs drift cutters, I've got some but been to damn busy fishing to put the 4 bolts in it takes to install them,, come on now guys,,,PRIORITIES YA KNOW!!! Fishing ,,,working,,,, A no brainier in my book!!!!

Anyhoo here's what I woke up to,,,,,of course the pups had to "hep",, ya a big help!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Well ,,We got a dusting last night,,,,-016.jpg  

Well ,,We got a dusting last night,,,,-019.jpg  

Well ,,We got a dusting last night,,,,-006.jpg  

Well ,,We got a dusting last night,,,,-014.jpg  

Well ,,We got a dusting last night,,,,-021.jpg  

Feedback Score

Back in my thermals today but twa damn! Right now I'm just cold and waiting on wood.Glad your dogs have their fur coats on!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Not bad right now,,high teens ,,and as you can see it's only cold enough for a micro fleece ,, not to bad at all. Going fishing soon,,,

if I can get on the lake.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.