Thread: BREAKING: Russian Ammunition Being Held Up In Port (Update)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default BREAKING: Russian Ammunition Being Held Up In Port (Update)

BREAKING: Russian Ammunition Being Held Up In Port (Update)

Shipping traffic in the black sea

UPDATED at 9:25 PM eastern time.This is a fluid ongoing situation. This is what we have been told so far …

Phil White is in Florida attending the Big3 industry shoot. Wolf is one of the main sponsors and the provider of all ammunition used at the event.

Yesterday Phil spoke to a ammunition representatives. They told us that the Ukrainian situation would probably not affect ammunition supply.

The situation suddenly changed this morning. An industry spokesman informed Big3 organizers that shipments of ammunition from Russia are on hold.

Ships carrying ammunition from a Russian port (we don’t know which port, but I assume it is Novorossiysk) should have arrived in a Crimean port to pick up additional ammunition from Ukraine before sailing West. These ships have not arrived in the Crimea or the United States. It is not known why they have not arrived (or if they have arrived, why they are not reporting in). The lines of normal communication with the shipping companies have either chosen not to cooperate or provide information as to the status of the shipments.

According to spokesperson from the ammunition industry, Putin may be responding to threats of sanctions from the European Union and the Obama Administration by holding ammunition shipments. Russia considers their need for ammunition to be greater than Russian ammunition makers need to earn export dollars. This may be an accurate assessment, or it may be incorrect. Right now nobody knows for sure what is going on.

He have also been told by industry insiders that Ukraine factories are not shipping ammunition either. Likely because the Ukrainian Military is also stockpiling in advance of a potential conflict.

Afew days ago a TFB representative spoke to Tula (one of Wolf’s Russian competitors). They told us supply would not be a problem even without Ukrainian factories, but the political situation was what they feared most. I was planning on reporting this on TFB today. Turns out their fears may have been justified.

We will endeavor to keep you up to date as the situation continues to develop. I want to stress that this is a very fluid situation. It may change at any moment.Only time will eventually answer our questions.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...ion-held-port/

Black Blade: Interesting ...
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

and it begins ...

Feedback Score

Ya know, how much can you trust a gun or ammo company, US or Russian 'Gummit" sources. They are only it for themselves.

I point to the dire lack of 22 ammo for example.

But with that said I have enough 7.62 x (54r, 38 and 25) to outlast me or my descendants. I planned ahead.

To Hell with them, In the words of dumbass Sheila Jackson Lee (weave wearing Houston Politician from the "gimme districts" who thinks the Constitution is 400 years old.)

"I gots mine!"

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

hmmm wolf makes soft point an hollow point also are guys saying there going to save it for a conflict ?

I suspect Russia has more ammo than it knows what to do with . it will just be a way to jack up prices in the end.

Its going to get worse no matter what . i cant afford anything so It dosnet matter . id love to get a few thousand rounds of x39 an 54r

Feedback Score

Good Point Ibiggun. As we all know SP and HP is outlawed by the Geneva convention.

Its all a scam by Russia , The US gummit (who hates people having ammo) and the ammo distributors who want to jack up the price.

To hell with them. I have all I need and then some. I will wait thier greedy asses out.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.