Thread: Florida law. Shoot in your own backyard..

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Post1911 Florida law. Shoot in your own backyard..

florida-law-statute-790-15-allows-backyard-shooting-ranges-expose-leon-county-and-tallahassees-unconstitutional-crooked-officials-that-violate-your-2nd-amendment-gun-rights

Practice With Your Guns In The Backyards Of Tallahassee And Leon County…Train And Be Ready For Those Criminals! A Cop Could Take A Few Minutes Or Longer To Get To Your Location….Bullets Fly Thousands Of Feet In Seconds! Protect Yourself Because Usually No One Else Can! You Can Legally Shoot In Florida’s Residential Neighborhoods!

Fla. law allows backyard shooting ranges
    http://tallahasseeo.com/2014/02/02/f...nt-gun-rights/

Friggen A. I love gun friendly Florida.. More guns, less crime..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Whoa....did you see some of the links on the right side of the page that the OP linked to? Man, I would tell you some stories but I think it might make Pryotex crazy.
    Hunter
    Sorry 4th. Don't want to hi-jack your thread.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Ah hell no problema hunter.. The links on the right of the link I put up is what your sayin? Yeah everyone is on the take down here in sunny old Florida..
    It is a giant peninsula of land, filled with boiler rooms and surrounded by beaches.. and everyone owns a gun.. Florida's welcome station on RT. 95 south gives tourists a free glass of orange juice and asks them what gun they like to carry. If you do not have a gun, they give you one. Florida stay safe, I love it here.
    Lot of guns and low crime.. Welcome to Sunny Florida.. Yeehaawww..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

That's great 2A freedom there 4th!! Wish I could shoot in my backyard. I have shot in my garage before, but luckily no one called the cops. LOL.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Yeah, I can shoot all day long in my backyard ...

When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

Mr. Blade, we all hate wise asses. Love your backyard. Hate the wise ass.
    Hunter

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.