Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: expecting more snow next week or I would say. ..

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Down here in S.C. we've already had mid 70 degree weather, and it's been great. Flowers are blooming, Bradford Pear trees are in full bloom. Things are turning green and beautiful. My favorite time of year!!! BUT, they are calling for possible snowfall on Monday night,, into Tuesday morning. It's like, really, now?!?!? I hope the front doesn't hit the way the models are predicting.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Any body getting moles like we are? My dogs even digging em out! Any way to get rid of em? Thanks!
    Friggen pocket gophers here. .22 cb short out of an old stevens single shot works well but you gotta be quick! We were incorporated into the city limits a few years ago, hence the cb shorts.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

OOP's double tap,,,,

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Consider yourselves lucky, we still got 3-4 feet of snow on the ground in my yard and >3' of ice on the lake right now,,so going to be a while before spring hits here. As a matter of fact I'm going ice fishing in an hour or so with one of my buds. As soon as I have a couple more cups of coffee I'm loading up the wheeler and heading out fishing for the day. The crappie have been turning on lately, so I'll see if I can snag a pail of those and maybe some jumbo gumbo perch, they run at about the same time.

At this rate they'll all be spawning under the ice this year. Last year at this time we had the boats on the water on the 21st whith temps in the low 60's,,not even close this year,,be lucky to be in the boat by July at this rate!!!! Winters seem to me to be getting longer, that or I just can't take them like I used to and they seem longer,,,not sure just which!

Yup get rid of the grubs and generally you'll have no moles. Those ultra sonic rods you stick in the ground work too from what I've been told, never tried them myself. Sticking a hose off you're exhaust pipe into a hole does the trick also, I got rid of a bunch of barn rats that way that had started a colony under my garage floor slab last year. Rev up the motor a bit and add some engine storage fluid down the carb/intake to make a good smoke screen and lots of carbon dioxide,put it to um,and that will take care of that. It kept them away for almost a year here. Of course importing a bunch of guarder snakes to your property, if there common to your area will do the trick too as well as help with insect control, and probably is you're best alternative.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.