Thread: Back-yard range law question?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Default Back-yard range law question?

I know that Florida has aback-yard range law (thanks 4th ) ,does Louisiana have one. I'm wanting to build one if I can .

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Twin.. What happened was not so much what they put in the law here, as what they did not.. We were safely shooting here, lots of room with a backstop, no kids around.
    We were going round and round with the local L.O.s, or they were cool, just constant arguing.. Some said shoot, others said stop.. They said stop, we stopped. Then they would argue among themselves, yes, no..
    Well a resident finally took em to court. Florida statute 790.15 says nothing about shooting in your yard, residential.. Just no shooting in non residential, "city" or near a paved public road or over it.. Fair enough..
    As their is no law essentially "against" it.. We shoot.. Oh the antis are freaking, they want the law gone.. Whoops sorry, Florida is gun friendly. We shoot.. Common sense must prevail, shoot safe..
    Check your law, you may find the same thing? Good luck.
    http://www.thehulltruth.com/archive/t-571864.html
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Thanks 4th, I live outside of the city limits,not by much though. I'll get a high dirt berm at least 4 foot with post behind it.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by oneofthetwins View Post
    Thanks 4th, I live outside of the city limits,not by much though. I'll get a high dirt berm at least 4 foot with post behind it.
    Be careful, it only takes one jerk within hearing distance to complain.. Their on the way.. Our L.O.s could care less, it was the damn FWC thinking we were poaching, maybe?
    People are hungry, poaching is going wild here..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.