Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Gunco has been sold - Not an April fools joke.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    its a honor to be banned on AK forum
    Funny thing is that I asked to have my AK-Forum account deleted after being threatened by the site's resident liberal homosexual moderator (Joe's Mommy). I suppose that he was offended that I did not wish to grace the site with my presence any longer so instead of simply complying with my request to delete my account he "banned" me out of spite. I find it rather amusing and quite funny actually. Then I checked on an old post today that I made for reference and of course he posted a photo of his gay lover as my avatar. They appear to have become a petty vindictive bunch there - especially since I took the high road and left it alone going my own way without comment (here and everywhere) but then they continue their childish attacks after I am gone. Oh well, I figure it's confirmation that my decision to leave that place was best considering how moronic and childish they have become. Which is why I am a bit concerned about the new owners here being the same ones that now own AK-Forum.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

Thank You this is a great site and ive learned from it.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Black Blade - the biggest difference between akforum and here are the admins/mods.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Then I checked on an old post today that I made for reference and of course he posted a photo of his gay lover as my avatar
    I think If some one messed with my avatar in a negative manner with out permission Id be talking to a attorney possibly . ??? Im not sure they can do that ? ???

Is that the same site were there were guys saying to drill into the barrel stub a few years go to get more threads for a better hold ??

BlakeBlade even though I dont always agree with you ( an often do agree) I still show you respect an recognize you as having just as much opinion as any one else I always feel I get the same . Thats what is good about this site 99% of the guys here can coexist even if there at complete odds with each other.

I have been on a few sights were the moderators thing there gods an there view is the only valid one . Here we at least have a discussion on things an some time just agree not to agree .

Feedback Score

This is the only site I've joined tho I "lurk" on a couple others. Happy to be back here!

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Black Blade View Post
    Funny thing is that I asked to have my AK-Forum account deleted after being threatened by the site's resident liberal homosexual moderator (Joe's Mommy). I suppose that he was offended that I did not wish to grace the site with my presence any longer so instead of simply complying with my request to delete my account he "banned" me out of spite. I find it rather amusing and quite funny actually. Then I checked on an old post today that I made for reference and of course he posted a photo of his gay lover as my avatar. They appear to have become a petty vindictive bunch there - especially since I took the high road and left it alone going my own way without comment (here and everywhere) but then they continue their childish attacks after I am gone. Oh well, I figure it's confirmation that my decision to leave that place was best considering how moronic and childish they have become. Which is why I am a bit concerned about the new owners here being the same ones that now own AK-Forum.
    Wow! Didn't know this! I'm still there but not as much now since the take over. Seems posting has slowed some. Lots of adds though!
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Member#348

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    I think If some one messed with my avatar in a negative manner with out permission Id be talking to a attorney possibly . ??? Im not sure they can do that ? ???

Is that the same site were there were guys saying to drill into the barrel stub a few years go to get more threads for a better hold ??

BlakeBlade even though I dont always agree with you ( an often do agree) I still show you respect an recognize you as having just as much opinion as any one else I always feel I get the same . Thats what is good about this site 99% of the guys here can coexist even if there at complete odds with each other.

I have been on a few sights were the moderators thing there gods an there view is the only valid one . Here we at least have a discussion on things an some time just agree not to agree .
    im with BOB... this is one of the best sites around for being able to say, do & still exist with everyone...
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post

LOL. You just reminded me about a problem that 4thIDvet was having with his avatar a while back. Poor guy, his avatar was changing into all kinds of crazy stuff. Fingers were pointed at sniper and myself, Of course we had no idea who could have been behind it. LMFAO

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Just checked the AK Forum member list. No Black Blade in there any more...
    I have a daughter. I tell her, "911 is what you dial after you're raped. 1911 is what you should have before they try."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sjohnson View Post
    Just checked the AK Forum member list. No Black Blade in there any more...
    See last post: Home alarms systems..

Rather infantile antics like replacing the avatar with the gay mod's photo. Besides, Gunco, Gunboards and AK Files are much better sites.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.