Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Armed Fed Agents and Snipers?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

2ndAmerican. To late, they can not go after the illegals, can not. The Wetbacks are here along with millions of other illegals they let in, repeat let in.
    Now they are a major proportion of the American voters. Large Wet voting block. Both political parties have to kiss their ass, or no more lobster.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Yeah it's all about the money, and the votes. It amazes me how they can claim that "the border is as secure now as it's ever been" when there are people making documentaries at the border that PROVE otherwise. The BP agents tell the truth. The Sherrifs of the border counties tell the truth. Yet the American citizens believe the Liar -in-Chief, when he says "these are not the droids you're looking for".
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

well the libs have branded him a racist now . apparently he doesn't under stand that only whites are racists .

Cliven Bundy: If People Think I'm Racist, Blame MLK Jr.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

African- American bodyguard for Cliven Bundy stands up for his employer.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

well the libs have branded him a racist now . apparently he doesn't under stand that only whites are racists .

Cliven Bundy: If People Think I'm Racist, Blame MLK Jr.
    I wanted to copy & paste something from the link, but Huffington Post has something setup that won't let me (so F HP). But I understand what he's saying, a lot of blacks are slaves to the government.

And the CNN reporter sounds like he's twisting the words around to make it sound completely different, good to see the bodyguard didn't fall for it.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    I wanted to copy & paste something from the link, but Huffington Post has something setup that won't let me (so F HP). But I understand what he's saying, a lot of blacks are slaves to the government.

And the CNN reporter sounds like he's twisting the words around to make it sound completely different, good to see the bodyguard didn't fall for it.
    It is easy to understand what Bundy's trying to say but pinheads with an IQ below that of a cucumber (like Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly and apparently most liberals) look to play word games and parse words, take words out of context or simply refuse to take into account that this old rancher who doesn't interact with many people very often hasn't learned how to use "politically correct speech" like people in "New York City" (as they say on those old Pace Picante Sauce commercials). I know a lot of old folk who still use terms like Negro and Coloreds (hell I interchange Negro, Colored and Black all the time like everyone else I grew up with including Black friends). Doesn't mean he's a racist but maybe just not as eloquent as the "city folk" would like.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Sadly BB it seems to be the way of the world now,,everything is taken out of context and twisted all around so no one really knows what the real story is or what the people involved,,, really said.

Just more distractions to keep us from addressing the real important issues of the day IMO. Just a Frigging 24/7 soap opera going on in this country nowadays!!! Ridiculous!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

all this is a way for the feds to discredit him an sway public opinion .

He/ we all have the right to be racists if we want . It has zero to do with his case an land rights like it or not . I fit was not foe those right s we would not be the country we are today .

how he ends up on a show with those questions asked is what I want to know .

I under stand what he is trying to say an how he is saying it all wrong .

personally I don't think he has a right to the land with out paying taxes an or fees. Ho w he got into this situation an whose at fault is another matter .

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.