Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Armed Fed Agents and Snipers?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i'm sure the government will drag out the old tried and true "he is a child molester" routine after they grab his computers and find a bag or two of dope, they probably find the pistol that shot lincon too--

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Well I saw a couple more stories and it just seems each one is totally different than the other so I'm just going to ignore it for now.
    These kinda things drive me crazy trying to figure what the real story really is, and having to sort through all the chaff!!!!!!!

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    sniper squads....so why the heavy hardware? We have gov hit squads to settle BLM disputes ...... There's GOT TO BE MORE TO THE STORY!!.....Could just be a fake story for all we know..... I ain't got this one figured out yet??
    It doesn't matter that 'there's got to be more to the story'. BLM AGENTS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ARMED. NO SIDEARM. NO LONGARM.
    I also doubt that it is a 'fake story'. Western ranchers have been being screwed by these people for decades.
    As for 'the only mention of snipers is by the wife' I would assume that EVERY LEO WITH A LONGARM IS A SNIPER or CONSIDERS THEMSELVES TO BE A SNIPER
    As for 'not paying fees required to run cattle'. The gentleman found he was paying fees NOT REQUIRED so he stopped. The desert tortoise bullshit was conjured out of thin air to get another federal agency to pile on.
    Personally, I like the 'second perimeter' idea. There's people there that have their rifles tuned to 'minute-of-whistlepig-head' and do it from a 1/3 of a mile away.
    Someone mentioned the cost of removing the 900 head of cattle. It's in the feral government's own interest to claim such a high figue, so that when the beasts are auctioned off they fetch no where near the 'cost of removal' leaving the feds free to sue the rancher for the difference, almost guaranteeing the rancher's bankruptcy.
    Kewl, huh?
    FTP Hunter
    cops that lie must die

Feedback Score

Sorry. If he is breaking the law and hasn't paid lease on the BLM land for OVER five years, shouldn't he be evicted. If you had a rental house and the tenant hadn't paid you in over just one year, wouldn't you evict him, even if you had to spend money for lawyer's fees and court costs and sheriff's fees to get him out. Let alone that many acres for five years. From what I read in the news the feds simply went in and moved the cattle out. Isn't this what really happened? Shouldn't the rancher be arrested for fraud for none payment. He never intended to pay. If you sold someone a firearm and that person never did intend to pay you, wouldn't have him arrested? Same difference isn't it? Oh wait it's the Government. They don't deserve the letter of the law.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Looks to me like all those .GOV vehicles are tearing up the land for the tortoises a hell of a lot more than a bunch of cows would. Just sayin'...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

The BLM guys better watch out. They often travel alone in the back roads and they ain't near the marksmen those old country boys are. Western juries also are more kind to the locals (i.e. Randy Weaver, Claude Dallas, etc.). Might be setting up to take out the old boy as they run off the media and any potential witnesses.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

oks to me like all those .GOV vehicles are tearing up the land for the tortoises a hell of a lot more than a bunch of cows would. Just sayin'...
    yeap they will come in to a unmolested area build a parking lot with bath rooms add a campo ground put signs everywhere add trails for the handicapped an emergency vehicles , install erosion mats fneces to around the turtles , bat houses, bitd platforms , fish ladders, introduce animals that have not been there in 300 years am then tell every one not to enter .

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kernelkrink View Post
    Looks to me like all those .GOV vehicles are tearing up the land for the tortoises a hell of a lot more than a bunch of cows would. Just sayin'...
    Yeah there's a LOT of hypocrisy going on there right now. Both in physical damage as well as financial costs. None of it makes sense, other than the government will go to extremes and spend a million bucks to try and collect ten dollars. I don't know for sure that the rancher is in the right, but I tend to side against the feral govt anymore.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

It's a show, just to let the rest of us

see what can happen to us, if we don't

behave the way that they want us too...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

The rancher's family had been on the land since 1877 before the BLM was created. The BLM claims they are are rounding up the cattle and auctioning them off for the desert tortoise but just last year the BLM euthanized several hundred desert tortoises. The problem here isn't a turtle but that the Feral Government is simply a criminal enterprise just like the Sicilian Mafia - no different except bigger and better equipped.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.