Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Armed Fed Agents and Snipers?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Armed Fed Agents and Snipers?

"The Decades-Long Battle Between the Govít and a Nevada Rancher That Has Finally Reached Its Breaking Point"

Armed federal agents deployed last week to northeast Clark County, Nev., for what can only be described as a major escalation in a decades-long standoff between a local cattle rancher and the U.S. government.
    Armed Fed Agents and Snipers? The Decades-Long Battle Between the Gov?t and a Nevada Rancher That Has Finally Reached Its Breaking Point | TheBlaze.com

Is this to be another Waco, Ruby Ridge? All this over a damn turtle and grazing rights. Cowboys family has been their since the 1800s.. This could get ugly?
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yea -- to me it looks like the GOVERNMENT needs to be restrained--

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

It's time for a second perimeter around the agents,,,IMO, just to protect him. If in fact it has gotten to the point where snipers are being deployed. That's just wrong in anyone's book!!! PERIOD!!! Lots of "dog town marksmen" in that area!! And if rights are being infringed on to that extent,,,two can play at that game!

Kinda like "Hotel California" "You can enter but ya just can't leave." I think if they realized they were surrounded too, it would be a whole different story and things would get settled real quick!!

People are just getting plain fed up and aren't going to take it much longer. The government better stop pushing people around, that's all I got to say, when the population snaps,,it won't be pretty.

I've read a couple article's about this and from what I've seen so far there is some major infringements going on here by the sounds, but I don't really know the whole story for sure, no one ever really does, we just get bits and pieces of info and not the whole story most of the time. As usual!!!

But if they try to pull a Waco deal,,you're right 4th,,,it could get ugly!!! But it's defiantly time for the other ranchers to make a stand one way or the other if they ever want to be able to farm again and raise livestock in any meaningful manor.

The whole thing is just being fueled by a bunch of echo terrorists IMO

Feedback Score

I think I've got the perfect way to fight this.
    Think Hitchcock, 'Strangers on a Train'
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Don't fool yourself hunter-02,,that is a distinct possibility, it sure would take the heat off the government!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Ok lets see if I have this straight the government is spending millions of dollars to try to get this guy to keep his cattel off the BLM land . there also claming he owes a lot in takes fees an fines . but no were near the millions there spending to try to get him gone .

There citing the desert tortoise for the need for this to happen the same Fing turtle that that has also stopped atvs, motor cycles m cars an trucks from accessing the land owned by the people .

IN THE MEAN TIME A FEW STATES SOUTH THERE IS ABOUT A MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS RUNNING AROUND IN THE DESERT LEAVING THERE SHIT LAYING EVERY WERE EATING AN KILLING ANY THING THAT IS Edible , SMUGGLING IN DRUGS, CRIMINALS, RAPING AN KILLING AN NONE OF THEM WILL PAY A DIME IN TAX'S
    WE WILL HEAR HOW THERE IS NO MAN POWER OR MONEY TO STOP THEM. BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In addition, the cost of removing the rancher’s cattle from the public land will cost taxpayers roughly $3 million, according to initial estimates.
    WTF 3 million to remove 900 cows ?????????????????????????????????????????????? tell you what something stinks here .

First i can get rid of them for about the cost of a case of ammo an a horse or ATV . wan t it done in a few days throw in a helicopter there already there . HOW THE HELL DO YOU NEED 3,000,000 DOLLORS TO REMOVE 900 COWS ? DO EACH ONE GET A NEW TRUCK AN TRAILER ?

WANT THEM GONE OPEN THE AREA UP TO A COW HUNT AN CHARGE $200 PER BEEF. ILL TAKE 3 TAGS . iM SURE THERE ARE LIKLEY WILD HORSES THERE ALSO i GUESS THEY DONT STEP ON DESERT TURTLES???

i NEED TO SEE WERE THE HELL THIS PLACE IS .

Im not buying into all this guys sovereign rights bull shit hook line an sinker . I have dealt with a few cattle men on BLM land an if there calming there is 900 there is likely 3000 or more . I have seen it in California an Nevada an Colorado personally . Most of those ranchers are paying off some one to run there cattle on federal an state land its a big deal to have the rigths an It cost moneyt to pay the right guys off . . he likely has no more rights to run cattle there than I do. I do think the facts his Mormon family has been doing it for so long should gives him some consideration , However the land is not his . I have hunted enough BLM to hear enough bullshit out of some ranchers who will tell you they own this or that an want a trespass fee . It pisses them off when you pull out a map an show them there full of shit . most lye about the nuber of head on the land an the fines are not as bad as buying land of feeding cattle if your caught .

years ago A Game warden was telling my Dad an I that there were Only 40 head of cattle in a 50 mile area . this was after trying to cite us for parking off the road. in a spot that the famialy had been camping on for over 100 years an was actualy the original road . ( Idiot ) We had hunted that morniing in a area were my family had hunted for over 100 years . all the natural springs were flattened all the willows were gone an there were black cows every were the deer were gone . My dad called the guy a lying cock sucker an said then if there were only 40 cows then all those black animals over 40 down the hill there fore must not be cows an there fore legal to shoot . He told the idiot there was well over 100 head of cattel less than a 500 yards away an had done ore damge tot he natural habitate than a bulldozer coud do in a week , an the guy refused to investigate . WHY ??? because there paid off to by the cattle men . it was proven about a year latter . I wonder if the photos mom sent of at least 200 head in one opening alone helped . this was in California in national Forrest in Mendocino county .

Hunting in Nevada we had a guy at a trail head claim he owned the land an cattle an that he needed a trespass fee to let us an the horses in. that didn't fly ea when gramps pulled out the the map from the ranger station an told him to get lost . truck was broken into when we returned gun were stolen an ever thing else .

In Colorado we almost got into a battle with the American sportsman group ( remember that TV show ) when the found us hunting on there leased land . WRONG the only thing they paid for was access to the BLM land by truck . . We had climbed over a mountain to get there legally . They left to deal with a rancher who Fu$5ked them calming they were on private land an had it all to themselves to film a TV show.

I dont trust the government an I dont trust the cattel guys either . I do think at leas the ranchers is trying to make a living an likely paying some taxes an they need to patrol Illegal trespasses to the south an there not cows .

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

See what I mean guys, here's another side of the story here, that many of us don't get to hear about or experiance. And from a from a different perspective of someone that's been in those areas and knows what some of the behind the seines back story's may be in those areas.

I ran across something else earlier but didn't get a chance to read and digest the complete article yet,but I've seen lots of different conflicting stuff so far ,,but honestly,,,sniper squads,,,WTF is up with that????

Nothing I'd seen so far makes this guy look like some kind of terrorist or anything, so why the heavy hardware? We have gov hit squads to settle BLM disputes now???? Somethings fishy. I don't get it???? There's GOT TO BE MORE TO THE STORY!!

Could just be a fake story for all we know, I just don't know if I even believe half of what I read or hear anymore on the news,, there's so many versions to some stories. Which half the time don't even resemble the actual incident and facts and later get proven bogus down the road,,,

"Just The Facts Mam !!, Just the facts!" I ain't got this one figured out yet??

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Probably a big cover up on something bigger.
    Countless illegals crossing the border left un noticed and they have to bring something up to cover their asses as to why...
    Keep the change-I just want my Country back!!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

The Feral Government owns most of the land in the west. I wish it would go to the states to be sold to Americans and be developed.

When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Nothing I'd seen so far makes this guy look like some kind of terrorist or anything, so why the heavy hardware? We have gov hit squads to settle BLM disputes now???? Somethings fishy. I don't get it???? There's GOT TO BE MORE TO THE STORY!!
    If you read the story the only mention of snipers is by the wife oft he rancher. even the rancher never said there were snipers that could be any agent with a gun . are they snipers or are they just agents.

I don't know what kind of show down there is going to be . the feds would just come an do what they feel they need to do. It sounds lik the guy has not even paid the fees required to run the cattle even before they banned from the land. ????

the dispute is the guy is being put out of business because the government is no longer allowing cattle on this land due to a endangered tortoise an the guy does not want to do it.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.