Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Missing Malaysiea flight may never be found?

Feedback Score

IF the plane went down on the water, and
    IF we knew EXACTLY where, and
    IF we knew exactly the planes heading as it sat in the water,
    WE STILL WOULDN'T KNOW WHERE THE HELL IT WAS.
    As the plane begins to sink, the wings, (airfoils) become HYDROFOILS and would begin to 'fly' in the water as it sank. And with depths of 4-6 miles, that could be a lot of forward movement.
    Hunter

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by weldingmachine View Post
    That plane didn't crash.
    It was landed somewhere for a future use.
    I personally think it's in Indonesia, another Muzzy stronghold..
    LMAO!!! You guys kill me.
    Anyone ever been to Malaysia? The food is great!
    I go from time to time to see my Mother in law and some of my wife's Hindu relatives.
    First off, Malaysia is a Muslim controlled country and Muslims aren't going to steal a plane from other Muslims, period.
    HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

With it being worth about 200 Million, I bet it is on dry land, all the people dead and being loaded up with explosives to be flown into some city. That plane can fly very low and for a long time. Good to bomb somewhere without being on the radar.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I think a ferry hit it an capsized .

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwailo View Post
    LMAO!!! You guys kill me.
    Anyone ever been to Malaysia? The food is great!
    I go from time to time to see my Mother in law and some of my wife's Hindu relatives.
    First off, Malaysia is a Muslim controlled country and Muslims aren't going to steal a plane from other Muslims, period.
    No wonder the place is fucked up. Any place the fucking filthy disgusting Rag Scum get near is fucked up. Disgusting frigging animals they are. Disgusting.
    I disagree, they are TRYING to control it, like us, TRYING. Fuck them. Filthy camel mounting. Oh no camel mounting? The screw their camels and sheep for allah. How do I know? My Bro watched them mount. Watched in the desert. They are the most disgusting humans on the face of Mother Earth.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

What I want to know is why all of a sudden is everybody suing the plane manufacture? Nobody even knows the when, why where or who yet.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    No wonder the place is fucked up. Any place the fucking filthy disgusting Rag Scum get near is fucked up. Disgusting frigging animals they are. Disgusting.
    I disagree, they are TRYING to control it, like us, TRYING. Fuck them. Filthy camel mounting. Oh no camel mounting? The screw their camels and sheep for allah. How do I know? My Bro watched them mount. Watched in the desert. They are the most disgusting humans on the face of Mother Earth.
    For the most part I agree with you. Some of those bastard chain up their maids as sex slaves and do all kinds of dirty shit, but I've spent some time in Malaysia and understand why people there convert to Muslim there.
    When the British left, they left 3 parties in charge. Well, you know the story. Obviously the Muslims overrun the other two parties and took over control of the country.
    That being said, if a Indian, Chinese and Malay(Muslim) apply for a job. The Malay with get the job every time.
    So some very nice people convert to Muslim, just to feed their family's. Sad but true. (I'm friends with a few.)

It's not like here. You talk bad about the government and you might just disappear.
    Oh, and don't get arrested unless you have family there. My brother in law went to school with the local P.D. guys, so I'm kinda cool there, but I could tell you some stories.
    If you get caught with any drugs, you'll get a trial. Your still going to hang though.

I was approached in K.L. about starting a custom bike shop and relocating to Malaysia, but kindly turned down the offer.
    The only way to own a business in Malaysia is to have a Muslim partner. I just don't agree with that religion or those laws.
    HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Like I'd said before there's more to the story if you ask me. Think about all the things that ,,,Haven't,, happened sense they first lost contact,,,,,

no texts or calls from passengers indicating trouble,,possibly something catastrophic happening or all communications were somehow instantly jammed,,

no radar contacts,,flying under radar??,,

no debris indicating a crash,,

no maydays,,

nothing indicating the crew being hostile,member of a cult, having terrorist connections, or anything else unusual or out of the ordinary indicating they may have been suicidal,,

no terror group claiming responsibility ,,

no sightings on land or sea,,no smoke plumes on land, no sightings after contact lost, no debris,,nothing land or sea,,

no ransom offers,,

Plus many more I may not have even considered,,

so just those few things alone indicate to me that there's either something that we aren't being told or it was flown under radar to a hidden location and may be under going a refit as a bomb by a terrorist group, possibly flown into Korean airspace and shot down, and a pile of other possibility's. Who knows??

But for sure , if you ask me,,there's something real fishy about this whole thing. With the intensity of the sea search and all the marine traffic in that area, and all the international publicity, it's awful hard to believe that someone hasn't found at least something and no one seems to know anything. Somethings just not kosher here if you ask me. I'll bet there's way more to the story, to many things just don't add up.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

im enjoying the hell out of just watching you guys go on this....

so im gonna stay tuned in & just read. LMAO
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Hell ya dutigaf, but it's still all just conjecture and theory,,,even with every ones " best guess" taken into account,,,mine included,,,,,

don't you find anything suspicious about this whole thing? I do.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.