Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Multiple Militia Members Arrested at Bundy Ranch, Charged with Domestic Terrorism

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Multiple Militia Members Arrested at Bundy Ranch, Charged with Domestic Terrorism

Multiple Militia Members Arrested at Bundy Ranch, Charged with Domestic Terrorism

Snippit:

Mesquite, Nevada–The standoff in Nevada reached new heights this afternoon as armed federal agents began arresting militia members gathered to protest in support of Cliven Bundy.

In total, 16 protesters taking part in the rally are reportedly in custody and being held without bail on domestic terrorism charges, resisting arrest, creating a public nuisance, and trespassing. County and city officials in the area have not yet released a statement on the arrests or the names of those arrested. Early reports indicate that protesters were verbally and physically abused prior to being arrested. Communications have been difficult and local media outlets are scrambling for more details.

Federal agent Paul Horner, a 14-year veteran of the force, spoke with National Report by phone and had this to say: “Under direct orders from the FBI and the DOJ, on behalf of the BLM, we have infiltrated the crowd with armed undercover agents. The agents are collecting intel and coordinating that information with drones that are also overseeing the disturbance. In addition, we have positively identified approximately 85% of the crowd and are running background checks for previous violations, warrants, etc. License plate numbers of protesters are being collected and entered into the national database as well. These right-wing extremists pose a serious threat to the safety of the operation and we have orders to make arrests and confiscate firearms.”

Continued: Protesters Arrested at Bundy Ranch, Charged with Domestic Terrorism | National Report

Black Blade: Looks like it has begun - The Feds are looking for retribution against "the people" - the round up begins. After they round up the protestors and put fear into anyone else who would stand up to the Feds, I suspect then there will be an early morning SWAT raid and the Bundy family will probably be slaughtered in their beds.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I'm gonna hold my comments till I hear the whole story. The right likes to exaggerate as much as the left.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Didn't happen......not yet anyway!!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Yeah, according to the Bundy family's facebook page the story is fake. Scroll down till you see the story.
    https://www.facebook.com/bundyranch
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I take all internet stories with a grain of salt.
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

So it seems. That it was given such credence by the some media shows that it is accepted that it is a likely scenario.

Multiple Militia Members 'Arrested at Bundy Ranch, Charged with Domestic Terrorism? is Fake; Cliven Bundy Protest Report is Satire

What is known is that the protestors were observed and their license plates recorded. So "follow up visits" to their homes, maybe "late night - early morning" visits are not out of the question.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

You can sign up to receive emails/texts from Bundy Ranch here:

http://www.instantcustomer.com/go/109934nd

Bundy Blog:

Bundy Ranch

Reply from Carol Bundy when I signed up for emails:

Carol Bundy
    To Me

Today at 4:04 PM

Hi,

Thank you for your support.

We will try to use this to keep you informed of important developments and things you can do to help us create a bettre world for our children and generations to come.

Watch your Email and Text messages. We will try to keep you infoemed but we will not be sending a constant barage of emails to you.

There are lot of rumors. Just remember if you do not see it here or on our blog its probably not true. Bundy Ranch

If you would like to use a hashtag on social media use #bundyranch #clivenbundy #standwithbundy

PLEASE share the things you like on Facebook and Twitter, that is how we spread the word, but please don’t spread rumors it causes people to lose focus and soon they get tired.

We desperately need protestors at the Protest site on Bunkerville road every day. We are far from done with this effort. We need to keep the media focused and they will leave if there are not enough protestors. So come out and see us.

Thank you and love you!!

-Carol

PS – don’t reply to these messages, we typically are not monitoring the email account. Kind of busy.

You subscribed with the IP:
    Date/Time: 2014-04-15 21:04:36
    Campaign ID #: 109934

Mailing Address:
    Carol Bundy
    7175 Gold Butte Rd
    Bunkerville, NV 89007

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i'm pretty sure they are being 'investigated" --there just hasn't been a move on them YET--

Feedback Score

Even if it isn't true, IT WILL BE TRUE. There's a reason the spare tire cover on my Wrangler says;
    "THE GOVERNMENT I FEAR IS NOT IN MOSCOW"
    I've had this cover since the '90s. Been restitched three times. If you know where I can get a fresh one, let me know.
    Hunter

Feedback Score

Multiple Militia Members Arrested at Bundy Ranch, Charged with Domestic Terrorism-2db3x1c.jpg

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

16 arrested at bundy ranch

join bundy ranch militia

mailing address for militia at bundy ranch

was anyone arrested at cliven bundy ranch

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.