Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BBill

Thread: Bloomberg to spend $50 million of his own money, fighting legal guns.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Angry Bloomberg to spend $50 million of his own money, fighting legal guns.

"Bloomberg launches new $50 million gun control effort"
    Former New York mayor Michael Bloomberg (I) plans to spend as much as $50 million on the 2014 elections aiming to push new gun control measures in 2014 through a new organization announced Wednesday.
    Bloomberg launches new $50 million gun control effort

Bloomwit must not understand his history, or maybe he does and he is scared? Most scum politicans are scared, hence why they want guns out of the sheeps hands. "Dey gots to go their on to us." Thieving mother f$%Kers.
    Sarah, Bloomwit. Remember the Warsaw Ghetto uprising? Only thing held off the scum nazis for a bit was a few brave Jews with guns. How soon yall forget?
    Is Sorryos, a self admited Jewish nazi kicking some bucks in? You mother f#$king idiots. Hi Sarah. Hi..

The REAL George Soros: An evil, despicable excuse for a human being. No wonder the libs love the POS - See more at: The REAL George Soros: An evil, despicable excuse for a human being. No wonder the libs love the POS ? 2.0: The Blogmocracy

"Bloomburg has round the clock "ARMED NYPD Security" Round the mother F$%King clock. Only YOU the sheep can not defend yourself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bloomberg to spend  million of his own money, fighting legal guns.-nyc-mayor-michael-bloomberg-armed-bodyguards-courtesy-dailymail_co__uk_.jpg  

Last edited by 4thIDvet; 04-16-2014 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Add picture.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

In the mean time people are going hungry in this county schools are under funded but hey its his 50 million to waste .

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

all we need a billion dollar nut wasting his $$$ on a power trip.

hell for all we know it could be taxpayer $$$ he is wasting-- we need to see if it is tax deductable for the uber wealthy--

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

What we really need is a list of goonburgs business so we can boycott them like I have with my personal boycott of NY State.

Post that on facebook, twitter,and where ever else it will get the most ex-poser,,sick-um!!!! Lets try to make sure he don't have that expendable cash to use against us!!! And make sure you write those companies stating you'll no longer use those products because of goonburgs stance. That would be a good start.

Feedback Score

WHERE did he get his money? I'm like he isn't that smart. Inherent it?

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Most likely scammed others
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Yeah one of the few ways that American Citizens can actually make any effect on policy is by voting with your wallet. That's the ONLY thing short of a 9mm to the back of the head that will get their attention. Finding any/all of Bloomburg's and Soros' companies and boycotting them, and passing the info along for others to boycott as well, is about the only thing that can hurt them. Some days I think about the SHTF and all their megabucks not being able to help them. I'd love to see them robbed/beaten by the thugs they protect. Karmic payback.

4th, I'm shocked that the Jews, Mossad, or someone of that ilk, has not eliminated Soros. How he made it without being charged with any "warcrimes" is beyond me. He obviously has no soul to be able to deal with the Nazis, and make money off the possesions of dead Jews. Just sickening, and yet no one ever took him out?
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Yeah one of the few ways that American Citizens can actually make any effect on policy is by voting with your wallet. That's the ONLY thing short of a 9mm to the back of the head that will get their attention. Finding any/all of Bloomburg's and Soros' companies and boycotting them, and passing the info along for others to boycott as well, is about the only thing that can hurt them. Some days I think about the SHTF and all their megabucks not being able to help them. I'd love to see them robbed/beaten by the thugs they protect. Karmic payback.

4th, I'm shocked that the Jews, Mossad, or someone of that ilk, has not eliminated Soros. How he made it without being charged with any "warcrimes" is beyond me. He obviously has no soul to be able to deal with the Nazis, and make money off the possesions of dead Jews. Just sickening, and yet no one ever took him out?
    I've been saying that about Soros for years. There is no reason in hell that the bastard should still be walking this earth!!!
    2ndAmendican likes this.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.