Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FIRST ARREST? Connecticut Man Faces Charges For Unregistered “Assault Rifle,” Standar

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Oh ok. He didn't necessarily use the "assault weapon" on the squirell, they just found it when they illegally searched his home without a warrant.

In those areas a 10/22 with a high capacity magazine is considered an assault weapon, and the corresponding hicap mags are illegal as well. It's sheer insanity.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

they just found it when they illegally searched his home without a warrant.
    Bingo, that's the main issue here, illegal search & seizure.
    If the guy shot a squirrel in an area that could be proven unsafe to do so, then it would be lawful to take that firearm and prosecute him with charges related to it.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Toigo will not get his guns back until his case is heard. Depending on the outcome of the case, he will then have to petition the police department to get his firearms back.
    HMMMMM well he committed a gun related crime so depending on how they found the 22 an how this went down they had they likely right to search. I was not there . hes shooting in town with a gun Not a good thing IMO

I know its just stupid Squirrel an I makes me sick that hes a criminal because he refused to register his guns . Bu the guy needs to be a littel smarter . I dot go shooting guns on my property even though legaly I could I dont want the cops coming here even though I have nothing to hide .

If any part of his shooting a squirrel is a felony he wont get any of his guns back . Hes likely looking at jail time an a perminate loos of guns overt eh unregistered gun charge .

here If I did that an it was out of season or I did not have a small game license I might loose my hunting right s for a year maybe the gun I used .

In WI the DNR has the right to search your freezer for meat an illeagel game with no warrant .

I think is a bunch of BS , lot of pot growers get busted for the same kind of stupid things .

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

In the county I used to live in I stopped to take a leak and a game warden was waiting for me when i got back to the truck. Told him what I was doing out of sight (legal) and he responded by telling me that in Virginia he didn't need a warrant to walk in my house anytime he wanted. I was taking a leak. Guess he'd had a bad day. Oh well

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

The DNR here has more power than the sherrif . they can walk on to your land with no permission to see if you have a licensee they can come to your house an serch your freezer .

My buddy owns hunting land an has had the warden walk up to hius stant at 7am an demand to see his license . As my buddy puts it I payed half a million dollars to have a place to hunt an that cock s#4ker walked up opening morning an fucked my entire investment..He did some complaining high but it only likely made things worse, he said he would rather deal with trespasser an protesters. He has considered a legal action about hurassment . his property borders a puplic area an the DNR just ignores his signs . I wot hunt there for fear of getting in trouble .

Governor Scott Walker reeled the DNR in some about guns being cased in cars an on top of hoods etc . most of the DNR guys are goodan some what fair but there is one dick in particulate who needs an adjustment. he thinks its a contest to see what dick moves he can do to screw your day up .

any way you want attention in town start shooting guns at animals you will get it .

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I'm calling BS on the whole thing. Sounds more like a story to see how the sheeple react.
    Like Biggun was pitching, who is that stupid to have an "assault 22" and start popping it off at a squirrel while johnny law is right around the corner in a place where "assault rifles can kill Jesus Christ at over 1000 yards" and those durn high capacity mags have actually raped children.
    Good god, this shit really pisses me off.
    Oh, the DNR can kiss my ass too BTW. They have strolled up on my land a few times and I talked to a couple in their 70's in November of last year who had them open the door on a deer blind on opening morning at sunrise to "check tags" and then marched them down to their car to search it.
    Use caution in what you do as the servant to man.
    Most times, that man is watching.
    Whatever site I read it on as a members tag line, it's the truest statement ever made.
    "Our forefathers would have been shooting by now"
    They would have a long time ago, when our government became self serving and lied so openly that the taste of disgust can't be cleared with bleach.
    WTF happened to our country?
    member # 575

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default O.K. biggun and ashhoe kind of nailed it..

O.K. I could not post past few days, had trouble signing in whatever, the rest of the story..
    I grew up in Milford, West Haven Connecticut. Our family home is still on the border. Milford is a "fully developed" beach town. Kind of uppity, most parts anyway.
    As kids there, we would walk from the beach too the woods in the north part of Milford. Shoot our shotguns and .22s all day long. Well guess what? Their is no more woods, it is 100% developed. Pretty nice town as Connecticut towns go..
    My .02 from knowing the A.O.. Their is NO place to shoot a gun their, None. This without endangering your neighbors or anyone down range. 50 years ago yes, now nope, sorry just no.. Don't do it the Police will be on the way.
    Taking the idiots guns? O.K. even here in gun friendly Florida. For a weapons violation that gets the Police involved, guess what? They take our guns also till things quiet down. Cost my idiot neighbor $5,000 and lawyer fees to get his back. This after I beat the dog piss out of him and helped the L.O.s load the cruiser with his guns.
    We have to post the facts less nobody listens. Yall are welcome to your opinions, but this guys was just wrong.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Oh, the DNR can kiss my ass too BTW. They have strolled up on my land a few times and I talked to a couple in their 70's in November of last year who had them open the door on a deer blind on opening morning at sunrise to "check tags" and then marched them down to their car to search it.

The DNR needs to watch it around here hunting is not a matter of life an death . Its much more important than that .

ID BE FOAMING AT THE MOUTH IF I HAD BEEN IN MY BUDDY'S STAND OR OR IN THAT BLIND.

Bottom line is in CON if you have a unregistered assault weapon an you try to use it your likely going to get caught eventually an loose it an go to jail eventually . there is going to be no mass protest or of stand off they will just take them when they find them or hear you have them .

I would also suspect if you ever shot a robber or bad guy with a illegal weapon an he lived they could likely sue you even if its there fault they got shot . The way the world is these days you need to think before you act.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    HMMMMM well he committed a gun related crime so depending on how they found the 22 an how this went down they had they likely right to search. I was not there . hes shooting in town with a gun Not a good thing IMO

I know its just stupid Squirrel an I makes me sick that hes a criminal because he refused to register his guns . Bu the guy needs to be a littel smarter . I dot go shooting guns on my property even though legaly I could I dont want the cops coming here even though I have nothing to hide .

If any part of his shooting a squirrel is a felony he wont get any of his guns back . Hes likely looking at jail time an a perminate loos of guns overt eh unregistered gun charge .

here If I did that an it was out of season or I did not have a small game license I might loose my hunting right s for a year maybe the gun I used .

In WI the DNR has the right to search your freezer for meat an illeagel game with no warrant .

I think is a bunch of BS , lot of pot growers get busted for the same kind of stupid things .
    Biggun's right. Can he shoot squirrels "in town"?

Looks like he's on the edge of the woods so he PROBABLY shoots into the forest from his back port

258 Housatonic Dr, Milford, CT 06460

Bing Maps - Driving Directions, Traffic and Road Conditions

https://www.google.com/maps/place/25...bf66eaef9f61c4

So it looks to me if that IS his house, it is in a fully developed neighborhood. Did he shoot into the tree in his yard? Where did the bullet land? Know what I mean? I dunno. Can't really side with the old guy if this story is factual.
    Gunco Member #10

http://pookieweb.net

The "original" Boltcutter Rivet Squeezers:
    http://pookieweb.net/AK/rivet/boltcutters/boltcutter.htm

Project Pink - the Pink and Blue AK-74:
    http://pookieweb.net/pink/pink.htm

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

hc... Please, I do not need a map.. One more time I grew up there. I know that A.O. very well. What the map is not showing us is my scum doggie rich Uncles condo, just up the Housitanic river from that A.O.. That dead mother f#4Ker would turn in his mother for a dime. F#$K him. Dick licking wella vicha.
    Does it change the firing, ah a bit? But those rich Dumbocrats in that A.O. sheeeeeet. Gun shot? Oh my God, were all gonna die. Friggen Dumbocrat homo faggots.
    Yes, kind of on the edge of the river. But it is developed. Friggen homo Dumbocrats with Juice developed marsh land, Google earth, like my rich homo Uncles $400,000 thousand dollar town house, is NOT showing us.
    One shot, the friggen homo Dumbocrats like my dead Uncle are on the damn phone.
    "Oh my God, did that young guy kill a seagull?" F#$k your seagull, kill em all let God sort em out. Friggen A..

"Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.