Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Reid Labels Patriots as Terrorists

Feedback Score

You re always welcome at my home Stalker. Bring your own beer and ammo.

I ain't running no charity here. But the members here are always welcome to stay for a spell and do some shooting.

This is the only website where I have talked to people on the phone. One was that 4th ID Vet who is a very good guy IMHO.

Thanks for your service to our country 4th.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by SouthTexasGuy View Post
    5 posts and now you wanna talk about revolution?

Go back and tell your masters I will see them in Hell Mr FBI/NSA guy..
    Sorry, I am not either FBI or NSA, if I were I would certainly be more clever than that. I guess I thought it was a simple question. I know that if a situation like that occurred in my state I would be standing with my Brothers and Sisters to protect their rights as citizens.

I can delete my original post if that would smooth things over.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Dingy Harry is pissed because he has not been able to gain control of all the land due to Bundy's standing-up to him, yukedy, yuk!

Feedback Score

As i was watching Harry Reeds Statements on TV its like he wants something to happen,I could not believe it.He must have a stack in this but how rich do you need to be at his age.Maybe Obama told him Harry we need a Crisis,to take the focus off of Me.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

but how rich do you need to be
    With him it's most likely a power trip, how much can he control type thing.

Maybe Obama told him Harry we need a Crisis,to take the focus off of Me.
    Wouldn't put it passed him to do something like that.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

” Reid said. “The United States, he says, is a foreign government. He doesn’t pay his taxes. He doesn’t pay his fees. .
    This is the one thing that makes Bundy look bad. I dont like whats going on out there but he cant have his cake an eat it to . some how he expects to run a cattle operation an not pay taxes on land he claims is his or fees on land that is not . Personaly Im glad the meat I buy is USDA inspected an that some of my taxes go toward some things. This guy wants to not recognize the united states but he wants to drive on the federal highways to transport his beef he wants to sell to to tax payers did his kids go to school? if his actual land an home catches on fire who will put it out??? Does he have electricity? did that power coem froma goverment funded project like hoover dam? There are a lot of things he is benefiting from with out paying for

Id be a lot more sympathetic if he had been paying dues or property taxes an suddenly the feds said you got to shut down because of a tortoise, an his family had been there for a 100 years .

I dont see how the so called militias are terrorists when they for the most part have not broken a law or harmed any one . Ill admit Im a little mixed on this whole situation but IM not going to blame the government here for every thing yet Im not going to say Bundy dosnet have a case either.
    BackAgain likes this.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BackAgain View Post
    Sorry, I am not either FBI or NSA, if I were I would certainly be more clever than that. I guess I thought it was a simple question. I know that if a situation like that occurred in my state I would be standing with my Brothers and Sisters to protect their rights as citizens.

I can delete my original post if that would smooth things over.
    Just looks suspisious, that's all. In these troubling times folks don't know who to trust. And all it would take is someone to twist someones words and then they might get trouble from the powers that be. We've all seen it happen before. So if folks here seem rude about certain questions just take it with a grain of salt. BTW, welcome!
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by mtdew View Post
    Just looks suspisious, that's all. In these troubling times folks don't know who to trust. And all it would take is someone to twist someones words and then they might get trouble from the powers that be. We've all seen it happen before. So if folks here seem rude about certain questions just take it with a grain of salt. BTW, welcome!
    I understand. I am very careful among my friends and acquaintances what information I divulge about firearms, ammunition, and other preparedness items. Heck, there are family members that I don't share information with. Believe me I am fully aware that people that are "firends", and even family, will sell others down the river if push comes to shove.

I didn't want to cause trouble just asking a question and that is why I was quick to post what I did about removing it if that would smooth things over.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I can agree that when the gov gets so intrusive to the point of doing things strictly against the Constitution, we'll need to stand together to protect this country.

But believe this,,,that Bundy clown is not whom we need to protect and he in no way represents what this country is all about!!! At least from what I've read about him. But others that are truly oppressed,, do,,, deserve our consideration if this is to remain a free country.

Reid and his cronies are just looking for a test case to infringe on our rights even more, plain and simple.

It's all a big game to them,, to me true freedom and this country ,,is not!!! And I'll be the first one in line if it ever comes to this point for a truly just cause,,,but not for the Bundy's or Reid's of this country,,,,to me there the flip side of the same radical coin,,one being to far left and the other to far to the right!!! But still cut from the same cloth,,, No difference to me, there both to radical no matter how you slice or dice it and neither has this countries best interest at heart.

Semper Fi

Feedback Score

Mr. twa. YOU are Mr Bundy. I am Mr. Bundy. WE ARE ALL MR. BUNDY. You may not think so, and you are entitled to your opinion. You are also entitled to be wrong. You might think pigs can fly. But if you throw one out of the third story window, we're having pork chops for dinner.
    There is NO REASON for any person to pay a bill HE DOES NOT OWE, or to pay a bill he does owe to a PERSON HE DOES NOT OWE IT TO.
    As I said, we are all Mr. Bundy. We are all just one phonecall away from the treatment he just recieved.
    Time to GUT 'EM and let the wild things have their supper.
    NO BODYBAGS REQUIRED.
    Hunter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.