Thread: NRA protestors views on firearms and the NRA

Feedback Score

Default NRA protestors views on firearms and the NRA

My ears are bleeding. The lady at 1:38 is my favorite.
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

― Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score

The problem isn't that these people vote, or drive. The SCARY part is that these people BREED.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Talk about whackjobs. I love the lady that at first says you shouldn't own a gun to protect yourself, but then later says it would be wise for a person to protect themselves with a gun if their life is being threatened.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

What's funny is that these morons don't even know what they are protesting. They are told to protest and like mindless sheep they protest. They are absolutely clueless. Protesting against something or someone you know something about is one thing. Protesting because someone tells you to is complete idiocy.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_02 View Post
    The problem isn't that these people vote, or drive. The SCARY part is that these people BREED.
    Hunter
    A BIG +1

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Make that +2

Either they are idiots or mindless sheople.
    I love the one that says something like "no one should have weapons other then the police", they need to take these people to violent crime scene, oh that's right it would be the victims fault because they shouldn't have been there in the first place. Stupid me for thinking that might make them change their view
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Alquadia loves our gun laws . LMFAO

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

last week the wife and I took a drive up towards tampa, drove the coast down to Sarasota, in the town square there was a group of folks with large placards that read "ban Assualt rifles, "ban large capacity mags" etc, they were right on edge of the road, so i slowed down and opened the passenger window and asked the group " when are you snowbirds heading back up north, cause it aint soon enough for us" and drove away. no need to call them names or use foul language
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.