Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Gun silencer sales are booming

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    check out my $48 rifle silencer..... plus the stamp $200.... so for less than $250 it knocks 7.62x51, 7.62x39, x25 & even 5.45 & 5.56 down to hearing safe levels.... its here on the site...

:-)
    What's the title?? I did a quick search and didn't find anything.

I like the "freeze plug" method listed on Silencertalk, and one I looked at yesterday on YouTube using a long aluminum bodied fuel filter.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

try this one bud...

9mm can (fuel filter design)

Gun silencer sales are booming-dsc04413.jpg
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    try this one bud...

9mm can (fuel filter design)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC04413.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	555.9 KB 
ID:	37028
    Thanks!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

in the immortal words of Sgt Schultz "very interesting"

silencers in the UK and ireland are used for fox / mink hunting with small bore rifles 22-250, 222, Im sure there are used on deer ( stag)

while you can't buy a AK in ireland, there a hundreds here and there, along with a few 1921 thompsons

some of the lads in my hunting club own pistols, brought over from france and northern europe by ferry, of course they are not licensed
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

One of the Paulson silencer books has a photo of a boxful of cheap silencers ($20?) from one of the European countries. Ya know that box of $1 screwdrivers beside the cash register at Ace Hardware with the lid that folds up to display them? Just like that, but full of suppressors! IIRC, the silencer lacked a rear endcap, you bought an adapter for your specific gun separately and then the suppressor was pretty much disposable as they are sold with no paperwork. Silencers here are so expensive because the maker has to be specially licensed and taxed, and since the consumer is paying a high tax, they want durability and extreme efficiency for their money. Where silencers are unregulated or at least not taxed, there is not much market for what sells here, the cheap stuff works good enough for most folks and can be discarded or cheaply rebuilt.

Feedback Score

Got a pretty good stock off CBcaps, Aguila Colbri and Aguila Super Colbri for the 22 rifles that are super quiet in a Winchester model 52. Use a small bulleye load with 180gr cast lead and dacron filler in a 31" Mosin M91 Finn barrel rifle at 600-700fps. Doesn't draw any attention. Don't need no stinkin silencer.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Those single shot Romanian trainer rifles they sold for $60 back in the day have something like a 27" bbl on them, standard velocity shorts out of one sounds like a BB gun. In my Marlin model 39 rifle (24") standard velocity shorts sound like a clap. Just an FYI.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Im one who likes to store knowledge and/ or educational information in my head, so feel free to throw idea's out there

for when shtf, we won't need no bloody $200 stamp from Uncle Sam
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

sprat, store it in a 'flash-drive'. It's much more reliable.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

What's the title?? I did a quick search and didn't find anything.
    I don't think a thread was started with a title like that, it just came up in a thread that was already started.
    Maybe it was one of these guys, WW11Tommy or jonci ?
    http://www.gunco.net/forums/235-new-...o-england.html
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.