Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Will firing squads make a comeback in the US?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_02 View Post
    The difference between the cost of leathal injection and the cost of a firing squad wouldn't blow the both of us to a steak dinner.
    The outrageous cost of fcapital punishment lies with the cost of the appeals.

4th, who determines if someone is 'spot on guilty'? Are you old enough to remember the Saigon "Pistol-to-the-head" pictures? Killer guilty, right?
    If you want I'll give you the history of the twenty minutes before that picture.
    Hunter
    Old enough? My first job was sweeping floors for Thomas Edison..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

The man in the picture I spoke of was a Viet Cong Lieutenant that had just murdered a South Vietnamese Colonel, his wife and six children. Found in the act, five minutes prior to the picture being taken.
    The person with the pistol is a South Vietnamese General. The General's name is 'Loan' and the photographer apologized to the General, several times during the rest of the General's life, for 'stealing his honor'.
    The General was 'spot on' 'caught in the act', but sure as shit, he wasn't guilty of murder. Or anything else, other than taking out the trash.
    Hunter
    PS Sweeping floors? I was in the next room scrubbing toilets.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I remember Hunter and i was herding dinosaurs around the corner. I'm getting old man.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

hunter thank you for sharing that, interesting Welcome Home Brother.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Hunter that was a very important shot from the war and I did not mean to belittle it in anyway. It was a bad time and. Emotions were high and I understood the what and why that happened. Sad for the man with the pistol in his hand. He lost a lot.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I'm sorry, but I may have an offensive view point. If you don't like it, I'm sorry.

If a dog bites someone, it is pretty much immediately put down. If animals are picked up as "strays" by Animal Control, and determined to either be too dangerous, or not wanted by society, they are put down. We push for people to be responsible pet owners and spay/neuter your animals to prevent over population. When people become animal type criminals, who are not any benefit to scociety, and are actively detrimental to society, causing over population, hurting innocent people, etc... they should be put down the same as animals. IMHO they have proven themselves to not be civilized, or of any benefit, so why should they be treated any different than a rabbid animal or stray?? That would help with the economy, crime, property value, prison overcrowding, etc.... If you catch someone "in the commision of a major crime" you should be allowed to put them down on the spot. No wasted legal fees. No tying up the court system for years with BS stuff. No more burden on the welfare system. No more feeding and paying women to become breeders of multiple future felons, and burdens to society.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

While it may appear horrible that these men suffered during their executions there is of course a way to avoid that. Don't commit a capital crime and you won't find yourself strapped to a table getting a lethal injection. It really is that simple.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

You guys are rough ruff ruff.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

There are definitely alternatives ...

When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Will firing squads make a comeback in the US?
    Tennessee is bringing back the electric chair
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.