Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: well the bears back again. wife took the little dog

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Railbuggy I did my best door kicking jumping out side and popped three rounds out of the house sks into a tree stump I use for target practice. He left.I couldn't hear rest of the night.I know my muffs were in the wrong room. Couldn't hear my wife bitching about the bear and he left most rickey tik.win win!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I guess a nuisance license is not a option?
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

With a deer on farmland oh yeah.but virginia has all these biologists studying their growth, migration, population stats blah blah blah.got two in my area alone.their work helped the turkey population and deer to the point that they're more nuisance animals now not to mention coyotes.even my friend neighbor s liberal wife said that bear's got to go! Probably interfering with her whatever them people think. I'm calling dgif on Monday or Tuesday then I'll call county popo a few times and then the bear will just move.beautiful animals but I moved here first.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    With a deer on farmland oh yeah.but virginia has all these biologists studying their growth, migration, population stats blah blah blah.got two in my area alone.their work helped the turkey population and deer to the point that they're more nuisance animals now not to mention coyotes.even my friend neighbor s liberal wife said that bear's got to go! Probably interfering with her whatever them people think. I'm calling dgif on Monday or Tuesday then I'll call county popo a few times and then the bear will just move.beautiful animals but I moved here first.
    Nah Bro they were their first. Have to learn to live with them. At first like when my city relatives were here. "Oh my God look, a bear, how cool." Next week. "Oh my God a bear, clean up the mother friggen garbage, damn big mother friggen rats."
    Oh hell I like the bears. Their alright. I do not want to hurt the poor guys or their kids. I can live with them. What I did was get like super strong trash cans $$$. O.K. So A poor little cub Yogi sticks his head in my trash. Damn. Poor little guy. So I go out, his head is stuck in the can with a bungee cord cutting off the poor guys airway.
    Not good for the poor guy. Damn. So I go out, do a Tarzan jump and kick the can. Now if its mother showed up, I had my girlfriend with an AK covering me. Oh hell yah. Redneck bitch can shoot, oh hell yah, for a White girl. It ran. That was it.
    I have to get a camera, so you city guys and me and stalker can show yall some bears. Yall want a bear or an alligator??? P.M. U.S.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails well the bears back again. wife took the little dog-bear.jpg  

"Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Me I love bears.they are a beautiful and majestic creature.who am I kidding! LOL.bunch of goof ball dumpster diving children.until my wife and dog feel threatened.then they are carnivores preying upon my family. Hope the game people move my little friend.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Me I love bears.they are a beautiful and majestic creature
    AND THEY TASTE GOOD.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Hunter a guy I knew gave me a roast he cooked and damn it was good.He gave me one to cook I put it in the crock pot and cooked it for eight hours and it took a week to get the stink out of the house.

Feedback Score

Next time, ASK FOR DIRECTIONS.
    hUNTER

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Heh heh I will!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Ya got to make sure you get all the fat and tallow off the meat first, or it can be strong,,

smelling and tasting!!!!

If bears are an issue for you just touch off a string of 5-6 firecrackers and that will keep them from coming around after just a couple doses of that racket,,they don't like those at all, and they learn fast!!! When I was patrolling the AT there were 2 brother cubs that thought that visiting the shelters was an easy way to get a meal,,,and usually it was!

They'll only go where the food is,,and remember,

we're in there living room, not the other way around. If you're seeing them regularly,,YOUR, doing something wrong, not them.

Not nice to mess with Mother Nature, leave um alone and tighten up your own mess's, then you won't see them anymore.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.