Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: well the bears back again. wife took the little dog

Feedback Score

Smile well the bears back again. wife took the little dog

On his morning walk up the old logging road the dog starts going nuts and wife hears a loud deep huff and there he is about 20yards up the mountain. She pops a round off from her 9mm and I hit the door running with my 44.yell for her no answer.just as I hit the woods she comes walking up the driveway with the dog asking what I'm yelling about...

Feedback Score

You gotta start hittin' that woman, son. Ya know, just to get her attention.
    Didn't anyone ever tell her, a simple 'YO' over her shoulder would suffice?
    Hunter

Feedback Score

LOL!!! Hunter I don't try to step on rattlesnakes either! Did you notice she had a pistol in her hand? Sure it was a small one but I think it woulda hurt me more than that bear!

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    you notice she had a pistol in her hand?
    Yea, first thing I ever did was teach my wife how to shoot. .....STOOOPID!
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

We got to damn many of them here. Every night, well mostly Tuesday night as Wednesday is garbage pickup their here. I will try to find the link, people are coming home to find them sleeping, in their home. One was sound asleep snoring in the peoples living room when they came in the door. Guy took a quick picture and headed out the door.
    Have to make noise when you go outside so you do not walk up on them. Few attacks here but nothing serious. These things are friggen huge down here, they do not hibernate with the warm weather.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Same thing here they just pick up trash on Tuesday and the idjits and people put out trash early. I've mapped out the mountain compared to folks who won't put out trash till the day of and the bear is using our place as a shortcut between t rashcans.don't know who to be the most pissed at but I'm leaning towards the neighbors.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Same thing here they just pick up trash on Tuesday and the idjits and people put out trash early. I've mapped out the mountain compared to folks who won't put out trash till the day of and the bear is using our place as a shortcut between t rashcans.don't know who to be the most pissed at but I'm leaning towards the neighbors.
    Catch fish, freeze them whole. Few times a week heave a few in your neighbors yard. Guess where Mr. bear will go? They will go through your yard so fast, you wont even see them.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

4th that ain't a bad idea with the fish.probably should have taken up the offer on the gators. Could have done a Godzilla vs big furry movie. Long as I don't shoot the bear I'm covered right? LOL

Feedback Score

Just found out this evening a guy lives 3/4mile from me told my neighbor a 100yrds from me he "found" a dead deer and thought it would be cool to save the hide and head and hung it up in his shed.bear got it .Good. bringing bear thru my ducking yard to get to it.Not good.bear strolled through my yard with in 20 feet of house of wife and dog.Not good. Bear gonna be gone. Just don't get why c oyotes are fair game and a 400lb bear isn't. Fucking it if I'm breaking protocol on the forum I'm sorry just my family here ya know.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I would try to keep it away using a pellet gun first, but keep a powder burner close.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.