Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fed Court Says 4th Amendment Doesn’t Cover Gun-owners?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

BIG Difference in that . Thanks for the post.
    I posted a link for the Courts upholding a warrant-less search and seizure of a persons guns. I stated it was BS that the courts allowed this. I am "Manning up" and saying I was wrong. This was the result of looking at the liberal and tin foil hat news media and jumping to conclusions. They inserted a BS photo that had NOTHING to do with what happened. Here is the REAL story behind it. A "armed" suicidal person advised her shrink she was going home to blow her brains out. THEY WERE PROTECTING HER, NOT AGAINST HER.
    Once again Im a French Model, Its on the internet.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score

Never Ever go to a shrink , marriage counselor if you want to keep your guns.

Time is coming they will say you are crazy and take them.

Docs ask all kinda crazy bullshit now and write it down on a form. If you like your guns lie!

How many drinks do you have a day..None (they will declare alcohol a drug to snag the guns).

Do you smoke.....No (eventually they will declare that a drug..then ye be drug addicts)

Do have guns in your home.....Oh hell no. I'm scared of guns. Heh!

Are you depressed...No I'm happy as a lark .

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I took my girl for her check up at the Doc for school , they asked if we had guns. I told her, thats none of her concern but yes I do, Im a Police officer, "do you have Band-aids at your house?" SHe shut up.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Psychiatry is really nothing more than pure quackery. I couldn't see anyone willing to waste their time or chance their freedom with someone likely who is crazy and pretending to be a real doctor.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

My family doc suggested I share my feelings with a shrink.told him I didn't have any and if I wanted to talk to someone I would talk to my wife. That only cost me her new purse or clothes.I don't share that much with her either. Damn women's shoes are expensive. I got three pair of boots. ..

jrs
    Feedback Score

It's been my experience that skrinks are the most screwed up people. I've asked several I've met through my life how or why they got into it and EVERY ONE of the said, "I started researching something I was dealing with and started taking classes to self help. Then I figured I'd make a profession of it." Talk about the blind leading the blind.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Pryotex View Post
    I took my girl for her check up at the Doc for school , they asked if we had guns. I told her, thats none of her concern but yes I do, Im a Police officer, "do you have Band-aids at your house?" SHe shut up.
    I went to a doc a while back and she asked was there firearms in the house. Without a beat I asked, "Would you say your menses are regular or sporadic? Are they heavy or would you consider them normal?
    No more stoopid questions.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Oh crap Hunter you did it again!ROFLMAO! If my wife would ju st shut up about the freaking bear!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

On a serious note shrinks have the highest suicide rate.or did when I cared to check. Seems they were too busy analysing them selves.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Oh crap Hunter you did it again
    Sorry stalker. It's my dad's fault. He raised a wise-ass.
    Hunter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.