Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fed Court Says 4th Amendment Doesnít Cover Gun-owners?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default Fed Court Says 4th Amendment Doesnít Cover Gun-owners?

A U.S. circuit court of appeals gave its blessing last week to the search of a gun enthusiastís home, as well as the seizure of her weapons, while lacking both search warrant and evidence that she had committed a crime.

Fed Court Says 4th Amendment Doesn't Cover Gun-owners? | SteveDeace.com
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score

See the asshats in the picture with the article? EVERY ONE of them should be shot in the back of the head, in front of their daughters, wives and mothers. Trash in hoods and masks must always be the first garbage taken out.
    As Miss Krysta found out, the hard way, never say ANYTHING to ANYBODY. Roll a joint, pour three fingers of Jack, whatever, and FIGURE IT OUT ON YOUR OWN.
    Mr. Pryotex, hate to beat this horse, but it was your buds that did this. Not mine.
    Hunter

Feedback Score

It always amazes me that the "LEOs" today wear face coverings to disguise their identitites just like the criminals of the old west did. Coincidence? Nope. You can no longer identify the criminal in uniform because you can't see their face. While I have friends that are police officers, and I trust the few individual police officers I have worked with on occasion, I no longer trust the institution of law enforcement because of the military styled storm troopers they have become.

Face coverings, no knock warrants, use of unnecessary force, killings of innocent people when the wrong home is assaulted, rape, robbery, and more committed by police officers have eroded the trust for law enforcement.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

They wear masks because they are afraid and live in shame. If I was a criminal wearing a mall ninja costume I wouldn't want people to know it was me either. The teasing would never end and I couldn't show my face in public without being the butt of jokes. It would be the same as a transvestite showing up at work in drag when everyone thought you were a normal human. They have no choice but to wear masks out of fear of being identified as being some kind of cultural pervert. It's culturally acceptable as being a pedophile. A real man doesn't have to live in fear and cover his face out of shame. A real man can stand on his hind legs, hold his head high and be proud of who and what he is.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I was a cop he in GA, everyone I know would not go against the Constitution and our Sheriff openly commented on the news on how him nor anyone in his department will enforce Anti constitutional rulings. Now I moved here from NY but before it got as bad as it is up there. I really feel sorry for those in there Gestapo states.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Pryotex View Post
    A U.S. circuit court of appeals gave its blessing last week to the search of a gun enthusiastís home, as well as the seizure of her weapons, while lacking both search warrant and evidence that she had committed a crime.

Fed Court Says 4th Amendment Doesn't Cover Gun-owners? | SteveDeace.com
    That may not fly in Texas.

See

Texas Man Who Killed Police Officer During No-Knock Raid Will NOT Face Murder Charge ? Grand Jury Refuses To Indict? | The Last Refuge

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Closer and closer to 1930's Germany
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

The actual story from the Milwaukee state journal .

7th Circuit upholds warrantless entry, seizure of gun rights activist

So what exactly are police to do when someone says there going to kill them selves an its know that there armed ?

BTW I doubt the picture with the story has anything to do with this .

She threatened to kill herself according to here own shrink a trained professional who must have known here. he called it in . so at what point is this serious enough to take action ?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    The actual story from the Milwaukee state journal .

7th Circuit upholds warrantless entry, seizure of gun rights activist

So what exactly are police to do when someone says there going to kill them selves an its know that there armed ?

BTW I doubt the picture with the story has anything to do with this .

She threatened to kill herself according to here own shrink a trained professional who must have known here. he called it in . so at what point is this serious enough to take action ?
    Yeah that's the one thing that everyone is overlooking in their knee-jerk reaction. The article SHOULD SAY:

Fed Court Says 4th Amendment Doesn't Cover Gun-owners who have been reported with mental illness
    You go tell a doctor you feel like killing yourself, you are going to be put into that same category as those fucktards who go shoot up malls, schools and the like. Deal with it.
    Gunco Member #10

http://pookieweb.net

The "original" Boltcutter Rivet Squeezers:
    http://pookieweb.net/AK/rivet/boltcutters/boltcutter.htm

Project Pink - the Pink and Blue AK-74:
    http://pookieweb.net/pink/pink.htm

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

a little pressure from some authority on your shrink or health care professional and they may well determine that YOU are a risk to yourself or others--provided they get off the hook.

what do you think all this wiretapping is about? it is called "find some dirt on your enemy or find some dirt on your enemy's friends or associates."

get a little dirt on your Dr-- then twist his or her arm a little- and "vola" suddenly YOUR the suicidal gun totint nut-job -- a nice neat way to rub out a person-- sort of like the soviet union back when all who opposed the communist were 'insane" and were sent off to mental hospitals-- in siberia.

sort of like the big "O" going after his political foes via the IRS and getting the banks to close the financing on gun shops or pull out of any business that opposed him-- -- a back door to control.

the kenyan is banging at the back door and nobody hears him knocking---

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.