Thread: Political Cartoons for Memorail Day

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Political Cartoons for Memorail Day

Do not get the wrong idea, I DO NOT think anything about Memorial Day is amusing:

Friday Fun: A Roundup Of This Week?s Political Cartoons - Personal Liberty : Personal Liberty

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

How true those were. The gov and VA could care less about the brave men and women who fought (and died) for our country. I bet most of 'em couldn't tell you what Memorial Day is celebrating/remembering. I read an article today that said that the VA was basically a "Healthcare system run by the Post Office".
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Exclamation

the ironic truth is i have more nightmares about dealing with the fricking VA back when dad was a patient than i do about anything else.

and i think the system was BETTER then---

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.