Thread: Obama Moves to Choke Off Firearms Manufacture and Sale

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Guess the names behind this one. ??

Lets guess the names behind this one?
    - An illegal Kenyan with a boyfriend lover living in D.C. When he is not golfing or vacationing.
    - A Hungarian Jew who worked with the Nazi's in WWII to save himself and his family. Thousand died as the "self professed scum" turned his fellow Jews in.
    - An insane female and staunch member of the Dumbocrat party. Recent remark when the hero U.S. Navy SEALs died in Benghazi. "What difference does it make."
    - Lunatic woman whose husband was shot in the head. This by another lunatic and she now wants the whole world to not own a weapon. Only the Govt. and Police should have them.
    - A self admitted carpet muncher who held a million mom march in D.C.. Soon after she, it was nailed when here 6 armed bodyguards applied for gun permits in Connecticut where she and her fellow carpet muncher and adopted kids live.
    - Coming from San Fagcisco direct too beautiful D.C. This she beast of a creature was one of the few humans to obtain a concealed carry weapons license in San Fagcisco. "Their are bad people out there and I am going to protect myself, I will not go down without a fight. I cannot wait for the Police." But now it does not want American civilians to own weapons, just dial 911.

Guess their names? Good luck. This contest will end July 1st when the American dollar is going to collapse. Nappy "Share the wealth" illegal Kenyan is going to tax invested monies in out of country banks. He ran out of printing ink and has to support his Brothers and Sisters with someone's money, like yours.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 4thIDvet; 05-25-2014 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Add picture
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Good read. I heard parts of this story earlier on the net. Bet you won't see the story on MSM.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    An illegal Kenyan with a boyfriend lover living in D.C.
    contest will end July 1st when the American dollar is going to collapse
    4th, I understand Larry Sinclair is dead. Does anyone know the name of his present companion?
    Also WTF happens 07/01? I keep getting emails about it but I don't understand a freakin word. The emails sound like the ramblings of an uneducated (along the lines of finance) paranoid.
    Hunter
    PS I know the answers to ALL those clues. What's my prize? A brick of .22lr? I can dream, can't I?

Feedback Score

So what is going to happen on 7/1? First I've heard of it.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default July 1st are we all going to crash??

July 1, 2014. O.K. what is going to happen? Let me find a link and come back to this. Now this is debatable but things are not good. I am not an economist hell I do not think anyone is, but things are not looking to good in the world money market.
    Our American dollar is the mark the world has used for years as a base for most all trading of commodities. When the world wants to invest, they turn to the U.S. greenback. Well we have a bit of a problem. Problem is the guy in the Black House is on a spending spree, printing and spending faster than he and his crew are taking in.
    Now Dumbocrats reading this are going to say it is Bush's fault. Well yes no on and on we argue. Every President likes to leave his next in line with some problems to fix, each has been good at it. "Hope and Change" yes change came, in the guise of adding over $7 Trillion to our national debt in 6 short years. This on top of the $10 Trillion that was sitting their.
    Inflation? go to the store, buy something anything. They can not keep printing money without something to back it and print non stop. Essentially Nappy and crew are looking to put some more greenbacks into what he has been handing out "Share the Wealth." Problem with that is they are running out of the places to replace from, Americans are out of work or broke or both. You can't give what yah aint got, you can but the dollar will only stretch so far and it is going to rip.
    What to do? Investors have invested in America, made money and to avoid a Govt gone wild printing money they have put their profits in foreign banks offshore. Taxes were paid on the profits, oh some cheated some did not. Switzerland, Cayman Island, etc. put the money in a nice safe storage untouchable by Nappy and crew.
    Well July 1st that is about to change. Nappy wants banks to rat on the investors. This has the big boys scared they want out of the American dollar. He really can only go after American citizens, having no control over foreign investor American dollar money makers. He essentially wants to tax that money again. Replace and "Share the Wealth."
    The big boys want out of the American green back. Russia and China have full plans to bail on the American dollar as a bench mark for the world market. This is a major major slap for America as a once great Superpower. This is not good any way we look at it.
    Short of writing a book, they can't keep spending what the hell they aint got. He and his crew are reaching their tentacles out to find more greenbacks to replace those he has done give away.
    Quite open for debate on this, but Russia and China agree with me and they want out. July 1st, keep yer powder dry.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

“H.R. 2847 – July 1, 2014 the U.S. Dollar Will Officially Collapse"
    On July 1, 2014 the U.S. Dollar Will Officially Collapse; because, on this date, U.S. House of Representative Bill “H.R. 2847” goes into full effect, making it essentially impossible for Americans to protect their savings

Sounds like the USA…. at 47 minutes on…

GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET New DVD From no spam
    ?H.R. 2847 ? July 1, 2014 the U.S. Dollar Will Officially Collapse | Forex

Here is one link but Google it, everyone has an opinion on what will happen.
    Do not take my word for it, listen to Ron. Who is buying our T Bills? Our own private company "The Federal Reserve." Nobody else wants them. China is stuck with Trillions of the worthless paper T notes and their not real happy with the S.O.B. Fed and I do not blame them.
    Tommo so sorry if I stomped on your post correlating banks and guns. But it may just be in their overall plan?
    Invest in guns and ammo, prep.

Feedback Score

Well, I have enough Krugerrands and lead to last for 40 years. 25 if there is active revolution. I'm 62 so I doubt if I'll see 80. That leaves 20+ years worth for my two grandsons. They'll be fifty by that time and hopefuly we'll have figured something out by then or something will have changed.
    Hunter

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.